fox shox podium rc3 reviews?

Does anyone have any experience with these, on paper sounds like an awesome upgrade vs stock?

Does anyone have any experience with these, on paper sounds like an awesome upgrade vs stock?

I think the main benefit is the bottoming control, if you need that. I have no experience with one on my yz, but I did get one for a screaming deal on my Beta. They work very well, but the smart money would be just having your stock shock revalved/resprung.

^^^ Yes that's what think as well, was just talking about these the other day another riding buddy and it got me thinking.. 

I saw one in good shape for sale for 200$, was going to buy it just to try and for the cool factor. Then I started to think, you' dhave to send it to fox for a revalve most likely, and honestly my 13 yz250 handles better than any other bike i've ridden box stock. Was a no brainer at that point, didnt have to chase setup with a new shock ect.

I saw one in good shape for sale for 200$, was going to buy it just to try and for the cool factor. Then I started to think, you' dhave to send it to fox for a revalve most likely, and honestly my 13 yz250 handles better than any other bike i've ridden box stock. Was a no brainer at that point, didnt have to chase setup with a new shock ect.

Other companies can valve it, Stillwell did mine. I would've never bought mine if it wasn't for it being almost brand new for less than half the cost of a brand new one... I definitely wouldn't pay the $1.1k for a brand new one. It does have the bling factor and the bottoming control is a nice feature if you ride a mix of moto and offroad.