Supercross Roczen Chrash's Trying To Ride Dungey's Pace/Overriding The Honda

Clearly Ken took too much risk, watch the race again, he was in full panic mode trying to get to the front, making mistakes and not adjusting his riding for the track.

Yep. If you watch the run up to that crash, he was riding like a man possessed. He nearly lost it the easy way, then he mis timed a rhythm section, was riding on the edge fo sho

• Like 1

.  I'd be bummed if I were in Dungey's shoes too.  

I guess you are the .00000001% of .00000001% that would be bummed.   Ken pushed too hard and only has himself to blame.

Whats that saying.  :thinking:    Fast, Faster, Plaster...

I hope the guy heals well and comes back fighting.  

• Like 4

Less if he do Drago & be more iron than man.  I'd surgery today, rest tomorrow, roids roids roids, intervals on the rower all day long, pills & more roids roids roids practice Friday, destroy Saturday.  

Roids Roids Roids

CukDhdq.gif

Then he comes out of the tunnel next week all like:

cVdaLnx.gif

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 5

Well, that race just made about half of the forum look silly lol. That is what happens when you don't look at the big picture and put too much into the first race or two. How many times do we see this? I don't enjoy seeing KRoc get hurt but way too many people hopped on the bandwagon once he decided to ride red. If you count Monster Cup, he's destroyed himself 2 out of his 4 events now. 

• Like 1

You can tell that the rebound off of the kicker booted Roczen up and off the pegs. There was no riding that in. He didn't bail, the bike did that for him. I'd be bummed if I were in Dungey's shoes too. He's not going to be winning because he's the fastest guy but because the fastest guy crashed. The * is in his mind.

And of course, we have no shortage of losers on here kicking the guy when he's down. No class.

One more time for the slow minded. The guy who reaches the checkers first is always The FASTEST GUY. Why is this so difficult?
  • Like 3

I definitely didn't want to see the Roczen vs Dungey battle end this way.  It would have been great to watch these two battle for the entire season.  

That was a HARD crash, and hard to watch  :(

• Like 2

Edit: Watch Seeley hit the section, he changed the rhythm pattern.

I see it as a minor error that lead to a major crash, not pushing too hard. He was pacing Seeley, not passing him.

Exactly. Roczen, Seely, Marvin and Dungey were all running the SAME pace. They were literally all within one or two tenths of each other. Roczen made a mistake/got a bad bounce but over riding had nothing to do with it. I'm a JS7 fan; I know what over riding looks like. That wasn't it. A few others guys had similar problems doing that rhythm, it just didn't turn out as bad for them.

• Like 2

Too bad Mickeys dead, he'd get Roczen's ass ready by next week

Honda has been doing a lot with robotics lately, maybe they could give Roczen a bionic arm?

six-million-dollar-man-o.gif

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

When you poke the bear, you just might get bit...

Kenny talked his fair amount of shit on others, it's only deserving...

I've talked 10,000 X more shit in the past month than Roczen could in his entire life. Perhaps you think I deserve to get injured too?

Did Dungey deserve his broken neck? This was no different than Tomac overidding the track. Neither of them *deserved* to get injured. This isn't karma. Karma would be if Roczen had rolled up on Dungey with his busted neck and kicked him in the helmet.

Edited by redrider144

Ken was the fastest rider. May have been a couple tenths a lap, but he was catching the guys in front of him.

Dungey was smart and rode a steady race. But don't think he ISN'T bummed. If he's a proud competitor then he wants to race against Ken. Because you can't truly be the best if you don't beat the best. And racing Ken would have to bring out his best.

Ken cross rutted at the bottom of the take off while his shock was fully bottomed out. The resulting rebound while being off balance threw his feet and ass up higher than his hands and shoulders. They're was NO bringing it back.

Hopefully Tomac or Musquin can step up and push Dungey.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Edited by 4Ds
  • Like 2

I've talked 10,000 X more shit in the past month than Roczen could in his entire life. Perhaps you think I deserve to get injured too?

Did Dungey deserve his broken neck? This was no different than Tomac overidding the track. Neither of them *deserved* to get injured. This isn't karma. Karma would be if Roczen had rolled up on Dungey with his busted next and kicked him in the helmet.

I don't mean he deserves to get hurt, but he deserves people talking shit on him...

Fixed it for you...

Edited by Monk
  • Like 1

I don't mean he deserves to get hurt, but he deserves people talking shit on him...

Fixed it for you...

That good to hear, I didn't have you pegged as the type that would cheer an injury. However, many of the shit talkers seem pretty pumped that he crashed out of the championship.

If Roczen shows up with a bionic arm next week, the Nancys will all be crying in their silk gowns.

Yep. If you watch the run up to that crash, he was riding like a man possessed. He nearly lost it the easy way, then he mis timed a rhythm section, was riding on the edge fo sho

That's impossible. He was relying on his talent. At lease that's what he told us during his heat race win interview.

• Like 2

That good to hear, I didn't have you pegged as the type that would cheer an injury. However, many of the shit talkers seem pretty pumped that he crashed out of the championship.

If Roczen shows up with a bionic arm next week, the Nancys will all be crying in their silk gowns.

I very rarely get involved in TS or Pro Racing. No I don't enjoy the fact he got injured, it's horrible.

• Like 2

Kenny talks shit on Aldon, talks shit on the RCH guys, talks shit in bikes, talks shit about his competition, Bowman mentioned he was treating the guys at Honda like crap too....

Lol, my time at Vital was short-lived as I'm pretty sure I was banned for that photo...

Edited by Monk
  • Like 6

The thing that sucks most about this other than KR being hurt really bad and the guy is really messed up right now is the fact that SX again is going to be BORING. I'm a big fan of RD (he's great for the sport, role model and all), and MM is my favorite rider, but I'm still a Honda guy after all. I've owned every brand except Suzuki, MX raced a Yamaha back in the 70s, drag raced a Kawi then, too, but its been Hondas since the 80s, so of course I was rooting for him. But, unlike some are doing over KR's crash, I don't celebrate when another brand's rider gets hurt. ;)

Hope he can return for outdoors, the SX season in done. I broke my wrist in 2 places in a wreck a year ago November and it was 2 surgeries and 5 months before I could ride again. Even a top athlete like KR is going to need a bunch of time for this injury.

Seely is no slouch, just swing over to his nuts until Kenny is healed. Problem solved.

• Like 1