Supercross EAT CROW M-EFFERS

Dungey def has the good lord on his side. He's the real deal. 

That's not how it works.  Canard is being tested, like Jobe.  Dungey made a deal with the devil, and he produced

• Like 2

Whatevs, don't be a thin skinned &%$#@! if you want to hang in the pro forum.

He didn't die, and didn't get paralyzed. Barring those, pretty much open season.

We all knew it was coming...the smart one among us anyway.

Explain to me how you and the smart ones knew it was coming when all the apparent dumb ones who actually write checks in this business didn't.  

• Like 5

But when Dungey had his crash last summer and was out for the rest of the season the Suzuki/Honda/Roczen blowers came out in full force to celebrate RD's "misfortune". This type of behavior is not only cast by "KTM fans" buckoo.

Ktm fans you say , so i learn there is other mindless people that support other brands too with same mentality. Very good. Is this at the local daycare centre or the special needs department .

But when Dungey had his crash last summer and was out for the rest of the season the Suzuki/Honda/Roczen blowers came out in full force to celebrate RD's "misfortune". This type of behavior is not only cast by "KTM fans" buckoo.

Explain to me how you and the smart ones knew it was coming when all the apparent dumb ones who actually write checks in this business didn't.  

Their hindsight isn't as finely turned as mine is

• Like 5

History repeats itself man. Its obvious as can be.

Go back and watch the last 4 years of racing, I've watched every single race, and Ken is always lightning fast, but tends to make serious mistakes, esp. in SX.

Honda wrote the check b/c Ken is the best hope against everyone else out there at the moment. Not to be confused with the best (Dungey).

Roczen needs to learn the old saying "championships are won on the bad nights"

How many times have you seen Dungey settle for 3rd, biding his time? Roczen always goes berzerkers if he's not in 1st. And that almost never pays in the long run in SX.

• Like 6

Whatevs, don't be a thin skinned &%$#@! if you want to hang in the pro forum.

He didn't die, and didn't get paralyzed. Barring those, pretty much open season.

We all knew it was coming...the smart one among us anyway.

Bahaha. The smart ones. Your the bloke copies other people thoughts!

Exactly.  Compound that with all of these &%$#@! prancing around, singing songs and shit over a guy's injury.  Pretty classless if you ask me.  I didn't run my mouth when Dungey broke that bone in his neck, I was bummed for him.  It won me a bet with BBA and all I said to him was "I didn't want to win like that." 

But now, a confident rider comes along and starts kicking the shit out of golden boy Dungey and talks about his confidence and this forum full of Dungey grappling Nancys has a major gash bleeding episode all over the threads.  The guy takes a big hit and they collectively cheer that he has a compound fracture.  Just a bunch of little bitches.  

• Like 5

Bahaha. The smart ones. Your the bloke copies other people thoughts!

Mmmm Hmmm. Surething brozo. Damn newbs always think they know everything. 

• Like 1

Exactly. Compound that with all of these &%$#@! prancing around, singing songs and shit over a guy's injury. Pretty classless if you ask me. I didn't run my mouth when Dungey broke that bone in his neck, I was bummed for him. It won me a bet with BBA and all I said to him was "I didn't want to win like that."

But now, a confident rider comes along and starts kicking the shit out of golden boy Dungey and talks about his confidence and this forum full of Dungey grappling Nancys has a major gash bleeding episode all over the threads. The guy takes a big hit and they collectively cheer that he has a compound fracture. Just a bunch of little bitches.

Maybe if he didn't act like an arrogant &%$#@! people wouldn't.

Nobody likes to see the nice guys fall, arrogant douche nozzles is a different story.

• Like 4

Exactly.  Compound that with all of these &%$#@! prancing around, singing songs and shit over a guy's injury.  Pretty classless if you ask me.  I didn't run my mouth when Dungey broke that bone in his neck, I was bummed for him.  It won me a bet with BBA and all I said to him was "I didn't want to win like that." 

But now, a confident rider comes along and starts kicking the shit out of golden boy Dungey and talks about his confidence and this forum full of Dungey grappling Nancys has a major gash bleeding episode all over the threads.  The guy takes a big hit and they collectively cheer that he has a compound fracture.  Just a bunch of little bitches.  

You tell 'em Red!

You gotta wonder, was Dungey smiling under the helmet when he rolled by Kenny? Probably saying "damn kid, you need to learn some patience!"

I ain't personally happy that Ken is hurt, and I'm not happy that the SX season will probably be a snooze fest. But I do think its funny as hell that so many people thought it was over for Dungey, so many folks on here saying Ken's the new boss in town, 2, hell, 1 race in! 

• Like 2

Shut up and eat bro, you got seconds heard your way anyway. Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for the delay i had found some posts with more than half a brain haha. How bout that bet. Who will be the next top 3 or number 1 plate from another manufacturer Honda Suzuki Kawi Yamaha Beta that KTM buys world wide. Any odds yet on that gncc Honda 250 rider yet.

End of year 450sx standings

1. KTM

2. KTM

3. White KTM

I know that's going to suck for you guys. I'm going to be difficult for you guys to listen to and deal with. Enjoy this avatar, it's about all you're going to get.

Woo hoo . Boring.

Man...you're so pissed you can't even type coherent sentences! :D

Dream on pumper what do you think i am butt hurt lol.
  • Like 2

You tell 'em Red!

You gotta wonder, was Dungey smiling under the helmet when he rolled by Kenny? Probably saying "damn kid, you need to learn some patience!"

I ain't personally happy that Ken is hurt, and I'm not happy that the SX season will probably be a snooze fest. But I do think its funny as hell that so many people thought it was over for Dungey, so many folks on here saying Ken's the new boss in town, 2, hell, 1 race in!

Had I started an "eat crow" thread when Dungey broke his neck, all of you Dungey sac gobbling Nancys would have died from hemorrhaging out of your giant bleeding gashes.

Dungey is way too classy to be the least bit happy about Ken being injured.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 5

Anderson will be there, Webb had a good night and took advantage of two rivers being out of the race that would have beat him, one of those riders will be back next week so move him back one spot.

What about the 250's. McElrath did what he needed to do, he won't win them all.

Who finished in front of McElrath? Oh yeah, Plessinger! Did you notice how many Yamahas in the top ten? 3. How many KTMs....uh, 1...

Webb, Reed, and Wilson all put the stfu on you last night Squiddler. Next week, Red gets to say, just keep the rainbow butt plug for your avatar. What a great season!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay i had found some posts with more than half a brain haha. How bout that bet. Who will be the next top 3 or number 1 plate from another manufacturer Honda Suzuki Kawi Yamaha Beta that KTM buys world wide. Any odds yet on that gncc Honda 250 rider yet.

Might be years before you can take a payoff on that bet...

No way, god hates Canard, as evidenced by all the crashes.

Know your theology first, then speak.

Would you like an apologetic on why your statement is erroneous? Care to back up your statement?

Had I started an "eat crow" thread when Dungey broke his neck, all of you Dungey sac gobbling Nancys would have died from hemorrhaging out of your bleeding gashes.

Dungey is way too classy to *let on that he is* the least bit happy about Ken being injured.

Maybe, depends what week of the month it was.

Otherwise, fixed your comment for you...

• Like 1