Supercross EAT CROW M-EFFERS

Explain to me how you and the smart ones knew it was coming when all the apparent dumb ones who actually write checks in this business didn't.

Has he answered yet?

Know your theology first, then speak.

Would you like an apologetic on why your statement is erroneous? Care to back up your statement?

Nope.

What are you bitching about anyway?

Who finished in front of McElrath? Oh yeah, Plessinger! Did you notice how many Yamahas in the top ten? 3. How many KTMs....uh, 1...

Webb, Reed, and Wilson all put the stfu on you last night Squiddler. Next week, Red gets to say, just keep the rainbow butt plug for your avatar. What a great season!

You're butthurt Wes. Go home.

Dungey def has the good lord on his side. He's the real deal.

Your a follower are you, ktms Properganda works really well on followers , follow follow bah bah bah thats what the sheep say dont they. Hehe its a playground round here.

Nope.

What are you bitching about anyway?

So you back up a correct statement (nope) with a clear demonstration of how people who speak in ignorance respond because they do not have a defense for what they just said.

So you back up a correct statement (nope) with a clear demonstration of how people who speak in ignorance respond because they do not have a defense for what they just said.

Not generally, just don't understand where you are coming from to be honest. Canard crashes or gets crashed on. A lot! What else is there to say?

History repeats itself man. Its obvious as can be.

Go back and watch the last 4 years of racing, I've watched every single race, and Ken is always lightning fast, but tends to make serious mistakes, esp. in SX.

Honda wrote the check b/c Ken is the best hope against everyone else out there at the moment. Not to be confused with the best (Dungey).

Roczen needs to learn the old saying "championships are won on the bad nights"

How many times have you seen Dungey settle for 3rd, biding his time? Roczen always goes berzerkers if he's not in 1st. And that almost never pays in the long run in SX

What are you going to say when Dungeys bike reacts wrong on a different line and pitches him in the air? 

Its just the stoooooopest thing to even think Ken was riding over his head at all. Ken was riding with maturity and patience, he didn't force any passes he was riding his race. 

• Like 7

Your a follower are you, ktms Properganda works really well on followers , follow follow bah bah bah thats what the sheep say dont they. Hehe its a playground round here.

Yes, I am a follower. Baah baaah.

What are you going to say when Dungeys bike reacts wrong on a different line and pitches him in the air? 

Its just the stoooooopest thing to even think Ken was riding over his head at all. Ken was riding with maturity and patience, he didn't force any passes he was riding his race. 

Did you mean to say stupidest, as in most lacking in intelligence? That may be true...I'd have to think about it.

Seriously though, watch the race again, he was riding berzerkers. Damn near wiped out in one turn in particular. Dude can't take a solid finish that's not on the top step.

As for Dungey getting bucked. Possible, but very unlikely. I think the last time he got bucked was when he was on a Suzi. 

Edited by MrN2OBelvedere
  • Like 1

"you're", And I have no idea what the hell the rest of your babble is supposed to be :excuseme:

No problem. The oracle Belvidere the pumper has been extracting quotes and using them in his own, i hate Yamaha dribble.

No problem. The oracle Belvidere the pumper has been extracting quotes and using them in his own, i hate Yamaha dribble.

Oracle, yes I kind of like that.

I like to think of myself as more a connoisseur of history than a prophet though. Everyone and their momma saw this coming. Almost as predictable as JS7 not finishing a race.

• Like 2

Yes, I am a follower. Baah baaah.

The world can do with good people at the end of the day, thats for sure. Ok back to talking shit but dont use my Polished Turd reference again ! Haha.
  • Like 1

I'm a Dungey fan (although the Yamaha boys are my #1's), but my stomach turned and heart broke when I saw Roczen hit the ground like he did. He has put in a LOT of hard work up to this point, to just get it all yanked away in a split second. Like mentioned above; not a chance Dungey is happy things went this route.

And OP, I hope you don't actually race. Because this thread is some BAAAD Karma. Being happy and talking smack about somebody's crash (especially when they get injured) is some super bad mojo.

• Like 7

Maybe if he didn't act like an arrogant &%$#@! people wouldn't.

Nobody likes to see the nice guys fall, arrogant douche nozzles is a different story.

Oh, kinda like Anderson then huh?

• Like 2

I'm not disagreeing with you, but Monk did call the crash about 4 minutes before it happened.  Monk said

He was dragging his foot and looking sloppy because he was pushing too hard...

I did notice the foot dragging and I was kinda thinking he was hanging it out quite a bit on a shitty track.  

Edited by redrider144

Show me where Anderson talks shit like Roczen and is arrogant.

They go about displaying their douchiness in different ways.  Anderson chooses to throw temper tantrums when someone pulls a block pass on him, and a much cleaner one than what he's known for:

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

Dungey will be champ unless he crashes.....just as boring as if Kenny hadn't of crashed.....dungey does not have kennys speed.....with or without Kenny a boring year race wise....

• Like 1

Dungey will be champ unless he crashes.....just as boring as if Kenny hadn't of crashed.....dungey does not have kennys speed.....with or without Kenny a boring year race wise....

I think Dungey did have Kenny's speed.  They would have been trading wins based on who got the start.  This could have been one of the most epic SX season battles ever.  FML.

• Like 5

ah, so now the asterisk talkers are going to chime in, yet again??? If Roczen was there, boring...not there boring.... the racing is always a 1 or 2 horse show consistently. Is it Dungey's fault Roczen blew it already?