Vince Friese ~ Boycott Sponsors

Not really. I think this week is Somewhat unfair, I threw the "if someone is out clause" in there and you agreed. While this is questionable it's not out of reason either.

That would only count the following week. You enter the night show, it's on.

If Anderson gets an extended vacation, we can renegotiate per the agreement.

Edited by redrider144

It's time we admit that Vince Friese really is a dirty rider. Not saying that there's anything wrong with aggressive riding ~ but Friese is constantly going beyond that, he really is a dirty rider. With that in mind it seems like the only thing to do to now to get his attention is to boycott his sponsors. Once they get him to ride without his head up his rear, or drop him then we can start shopping with them again.

Here's his list of sponsors:

Honda

Moto Concept Products

Smart Top (Spa's)

JT Racing

Northwest Steel Fabrication

If you want to boycott someone, boycott John Gallagher.

• Like 2

Dish it out but can't take it? I laugh it off. If I don't go down I call you a puss. They always back off when I don't go down. I find it funny. There is always another moto. You think I'm going to forget anything you did trying to hurt me? Lol no wonder...

• Like 3

Friese's move was fine but a lot of people are still mad about Dungey's move on Stewart. Stupid move by Anderson after the fact, but that little push to the helmet did not deserve being DQ'd.

• Like 3

It's time we admit that Vince Friese really is a dirty rider.  Not saying that there's anything wrong with aggressive riding ~ but Friese is constantly going beyond that, he really is a dirty rider.  With that in mind it seems like the only thing to do to now to get his attention is to boycott his sponsors.  Once they get him to ride without his head up his rear, or drop him then we can start shopping with them again.

Here's his list of sponsors:

Honda

Moto Concept Products

Smart Top (Spa's)

JT Racing

Northwest Steel Fabrication

That's ridiculous. ?

That is close to a mirror image of JS7 and Dungey last year. JS7 cut down, might not have known Dungey was even there, and they came together.

Nope.  Totally different.

Friese's bike and Dungey's bike were not even close to the same.  

That said - Friese didn't do CRAP wrong *this time*.   It was an ultra aggressive block(ish) pass, nothing more.   Anderson got the raw end of it, but it was legit.    It was nothing more than a pass that you give a little payback for the next time you are on the track.

• Like 1

Friese's move was fine but a lot of people are still mad about Dungey's move on Stewart. Stupid move by Anderson after the fact, but that little push to the helmet did not deserve being DQ'd.

Or if it did, Friese should have been out too because his mechanic was every bit as physical as Anderson's little open hand helmet push.

• Like 1

I had no problem with Friese on that pass. He has made some questionable moves a few times in the past but so has Anderson. Anderson, of all people, shouldn't be one to get so jacked over that type of riding. He is just as aggressive and does it all of the time (which is fine). He did make a fool of himself, this weekend. When he fell that was the ultimate LOL moment. That had to be horrible. But overall, bad move on his part. He just spotted everyone a race-worth of points in a title chase that totally changed.

I don't see what he did wrong? He never went wide, he was already turned too...

Look how low and early Anderson tried to cut down...Simple racing game incident but unfortunately Friese was involved so it looked worse. Anderson was the dumb ass to continue on in the tunnel too...

Screenshot_20170122-191004_zps4c6cfdsm.p

1.  There's 6 riders in this photo, but only one of them is clearly out of the main racing groove ~ and with zero intent of racing clean.

2.  Let's face it, Friese is at best a top 15 guy on a good day, so why mess with guys that are without a doubt faster and more skilled?  Follow and learn, then "maybe" you will get to their level.

3.  Friese has done this before, remember last years incident with Peick??, in addition to an untold number of unreported incidents.  So he must not have gotten the message, by boycotting his sponsors maybe that'll get his attention.

• Like 2

And then there was................get over it ya maroon.

ed361eecabce6b9c21ab32b14195bec0.jpg

Nothing wrong with fighting for a position.  And just so you know, in this photo Jimmy W. didn't take out Tony D., both riders kept going.  Friese had zero intent of letting anyone get past him even if he had to crash and that's not racing.

Learn your history before you start trolling.