Good demo of bad weight distribution on a trailer

Also, at my workplace nobody understood the amount of weight a dual cab Toyota Hilux could carry and they didn't care either.

They would pile up rock samples at the back of the tray until the springs were sagging at the back. The effect on the handling was exactly like what was in that video. Terrifying. Everybody complained that it could cause an accident so I showed them the correct way to distribute a load, piling the bags in front of the rear axle. For the same weight the handling was like night and day.

So they just continued to do what they were doing and complaining about the handling. They also complain about Safety Officers, without realizing they are the reason we have Safety Officers. 

I remember a real life example of that. I took my Chevy Suburban to buy a boat and motor, they loaded it onto the trailer. I made it about a half mile before it started doing that thing.
Seems the motor was hanging way out the back of the trailer, and the boat was lightweight fiberglass. So 90% of the weight was behind the trailer axle, and there was a couple hundred pounds of lift on the tongue.

That was scary