Where to ride & People to ride with!

Hi my names is TJ. Im a new rider. Just picked up a 2006 raptor 350 took to shop to get brakes,chain, clutch shifter and carrier bearings done. Im ready to ride but dont have too many people to ride with at all. Im very eager to go bc I've never been let alone own my own quad. So can someone plz let me know of place's to ride and groups to ride with. Thanks!

Not too sure if ohio does but im going to look online now and see! But thanks for the help man.

At the top of any page here at T/T, is a header and it has tabs to select certain things, including a "Where to Ride". Once in there, enter your location and distance that you are willing to travel and it will give you known riding places. I'm not sure as to how up to date and accurate it is, but it is a place to start.

If you find other riding areas, post them.

i know your pain . i have tryed many times to find some one to go on atv trips , mostly to the western states to ride the big sand . i take my truck & trailer and camping stuff . all i ask is to split the cost of thee gas to get out there and back .