New gen plate/front fender for an '09?

Does the new gen plastic share the same bolt hole drillings and pop right on to my '09? Looking to replace my plate and front fender. 

the 2016 fender bolts right up to our older 2 strokes ( 99-2007 and possibly earlier models ) and the number plate just requires some simple little brackets and to drill and tap vertically  through the number plate mount on the top triple clamp . very simple

the reason i mention the 2 strokes is you can bolt 4 stroke number plate and fender on easily so damn certain it will work for you 2009 4 stroke

Does the new gen plastic share the same bolt hole drillings and pop right on to my '09? Looking to replace my plate and front fender. 

I did a 14 fender and number plate on my 06. You should just have to put a bolt or something else in the bottom of the number plate so it sits into the holes of the triple. I'm not sure which year they changed but the triple on some year around 12 or 13 had the nipples on the triple clamp. And the number plate had the holes in it. Everything else lines up fine. IMG_20160512_193648656.jpg

Mcfeez-

You'll notice two bolt heads sitting at the base of the plate. I had to run two bolts facing up through the holes on the triple clamps to create small posts for the plate to engage. Simple, and done! Put plate on and go.