Help! Need a carb ttr90

Ive been looking for a couple of weeks for a stock mikuni carb for my sons TTR90. I havent been able to find one at a fair or even reasonable price. What other bikes should i be looking at ( in my searches) for the same carb? Im almost ready to try one of the cheaper ebay carbs. The $250 for the stock carb makes me want to vommit considering the bike is worth about 600! Any help is much appreciated.

I wouldn't do a cheap eBay carb. I was working on a Suzuki drz125l for a friend with a cheap Amazon carb on it and it would not run no matter what I tried. And no jets fit it from any make our model carb. I ended up finding a used OEM one on eBay and hooked it up ran perfect. That is just my .02

not a clue about carbs, sad but true. Could i go with a 22mm although the stock is a 19mm. Im sure i would have to figure out what the jetting would be. Is this a wise idea considering my son is a newer rider and will eventually outgrow the power of the stock set up.

I don't have a carb at all. Bought the bike as a parts bike and opened it up to find out only thing wrong was a broken dip stick that jammed and stopped the thing from moving. Pulled it out and swapped carbs from my other ttr and it fired right up. Couldn't see it going to crap so I'm gonna bring it back to life runs strong! But my son wants his carb back!lol

Did you find a replacement carb? I just got a TTR90 without a carb as well. Not wanting to spend the 300 for oem. I have had success with a cheap china carb on an old xr80 in the past. I am trying to find out which alternative carb to go with for the TTR but cannot find any info online.