2011 LEM RX 65cc

Got this bike for a steal and it runs pretty darn strong for what it is ...But can't find any info about it really..Anyone heard of this brand (LEM)or can point me in the right direction for parts/suppliers...?? It does have a slight miss and sputtor from time to time...I only weigh 140lbs so it screams with me on it lol 

6speed 

14864347634511671606705.jpg

Edited by G_man89
Had to add a pic

Pretty sure it's a Moto Moroni engine, I have a 50 in the shed that the kids used to ride. Try morinifrancousa.com Tim DeNardis is the guys name he does all the parts for the 50's. be a good place to start. Lem motor is is the company that makes the bike. It looks like they have gone a bit Chinese with Quads lately. Company changed hands maybe as it used to be an Italian web site

• Like 1

I was a LEM dealer from 02 to 2015 have pistons for the rx 65 and rx 50. Plastics still and some brake/clutch parts. Good luck in finding more. LEM has been sold and the old factory parts have been witling down since its was sold to brazil. Bought as much to service the bikes I have sold. Too bad still like them a lot.