1985 Honda XR350 For Sale

Well the time has come for me to sell my beloved xr350. This is Honda's dry sump, single carb and thus the most desirable xr350. The bike runs great, no oil leaks, starts on the second or third kick. The bike is bone stock, except for the tusk lighting kit and located in southern New England. I'd like to get $1700 out of it. PM me if interested.

6AEE7A54-435A-4B5A-8F47-044855BBF216_zpstuzxqay1.jpg

Your price is right. The bike is one of a kind, bad ass hard core. You may be sorry if you do sell it? I went down the same road when I sold my '85 back in 1986, 5 bikes later and 20 yrs. later I managed to find another one and grabbed it up and it has been my weekly rider since. Think hard!

I hear you. It's a sweet bike but I have to let t go.

Oh no, say it isn't so, not the Flash Red!

Actually I can understand, I've got 9 motorcycles and at least that in bicycles as well.  I keep wanting to thin the herd but it's hard.

You WILL regret selling it at some point, I have parts I miss about most all the bikes I've owned and sold but we can't keep them all.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well the time has come for me to sell my beloved xr350. This is Honda's dry sump, single carb and thus the most desirable xr350. The bike runs great, no oil leaks, starts on the second or third kick. The bike is bone stock, except for the tusk lighting kit and located in southern New England. I'd like to get $1700 out of it. PM me if interested.
6AEE7A54-435A-4B5A-8F47-044855BBF216_zpstuzxqay1.jpg

SOLD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi i have a 1983/84 twin carb honda xr 350 that was my dad's bike when he was a kid it's been sat a long time in storage an I have just got it out because I have time on my hands an realised I am missing a few parts I don't know where they went an neither does my dad I was wonder if anyone had a set of carbs complete ready to go on the bike I'm willing to spend nice if they are right even so I may take a swap or a good offer for it I don't really wanna get rid of the bike as she's beautiful 

On 3/14/2019 at 11:11 PM, Harvey Goehring said:

I just read this, I am in search of parts for my 85 xr350r.  I am looking for a front brake caliper and a muffler.  I read you had some spare parts I was wondering I you sold them all with the bike and or knew of a magical land that I may find some parts.  

Hello mate I have the same bike as you I belive I'm in need of the carbs right an left do you think you might sell me your ones or do u have a spare set if u want to get in contact an talk give me a phone call 07926363877