Will the brake line from a CR125 fit my 2002 KX125?

I bought a used bike online, 2002 KX125, it doesn't have a front brake line or front brake lever/master cylinder, but it does have the brake caliper and brake disc (stock Nissin brake). So I put a ad on a local classifieds site saying I need a brake and someone offered me the brake line, master cylinder, and brake lever off a 2007 CR125 (see attached pictures). 

So what I want to know is, will the brake line from the Honda bike fit my KX? Is the banjo bolt that attaches brake line to the brake caliper the same size?

This is my first 'real' bike so I don't much about the technical stuff like this, and I couldn't find any information online regarding the size of the banjo bolt on the different makes. 

brake pic 1.jpeg

brake pic 2.jpg

Yeah... I'd keep looking. That 'used' part is worth about $5 and that is generous.

Being your bike has no brake line or master, you are going to have to rebuild or replace the caliper (I can just imagine the grunge that has gotten into it). Any used master you get you will want to rebuild it as well. Brake lines have a 'good life' of about two years. After ten years, they are garbage.

17 hours ago, DylDog said:

that doesnt look like an 07 cr brake line or mc to me.

Thanks for your insight. The guy who I want to buy it from said he was going to use it on a drift trike but gave up on that project before he used it, said he got it from a friend, but he wasn't 100% sure of the year of the bike it came off of. 

3 minutes ago, William1 said:

Yeah... I'd keep looking. That 'used' part is worth about $5 and that is generous.

Being your bike has no brake line or master, you are going to have to rebuild or replace the caliper (I can just imagine the grunge that has gotten into it). Any used master you get you will want to rebuild it as well. Brake lines have a 'good life' of about two years. After ten years, they are garbage.

Thanks for your opinion, I still have my ad up saying I need a brake, hopefully I will get some more offers. 

• Like 1