need 5.8 rear spring for 13 kx450f

hey guys, I'm looking for a 5.8 spring for my 2013 kx450f and wondering if any other spring from a different year fits my bike?  or from another bike brand?  if anyone can point me in the right direction or has a used one for sale please let me know.   thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

For future reference www.diverse-mfg.com/motocrosssprings.html is a great website for finding alternate and compatible springs for any bike. It gives you the base part numbers for all makes and years and you can see which other bikes use the same spring. Then I'll start checking race techs website for those other bikes and what rate spring comes stock on them. If I find what rate I'm looking for I'll then head to ebay to see if I can find an OEM takeoff, if so you can usually get them dirt cheap!  If not, a little creative searching you can also find an aftermarket one someone has taken off another brand/year that will work. And since I have access to powder coat at work I always strip it and powder coat it to a color of my liking.

On 3/15/2017 at 5:40 AM, motomandan35 said:

For future reference www.diverse-mfg.com/motocrosssprings.html is a great website for finding alternate and compatible springs for any bike. It gives you the base part numbers for all makes and years and you can see which other bikes use the same spring. Then I'll start checking race techs website for those other bikes and what rate spring comes stock on them. If I find what rate I'm looking for I'll then head to ebay to see if I can find an OEM takeoff, if so you can usually get them dirt cheap!  If not, a little creative searching you can also find an aftermarket one someone has taken off another brand/year that will work. And since I have access to powder coat at work I always strip it and powder coat it to a color of my liking.

Ive used DSP springs quiet a few times. There good springs