WTB 250 cylinder

HI All, 

what would it take to convert 2014 300RR  to 250? anyone looking to sell 250 parts??? cylinder? head? 

Also the power valve flaps (or whatever they're called, the parts in the exhaust port that goes up and down) power valve spring and cdi box. 

Sorry don't have any. Maybe somebody else wants to make their 250 a 300?

This should be an easy swap. Probably a bunch of 250 guys would want to go 300.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 9:42 AM, ks9mm said:

Not too many apparently 

I think guys also keep their 250 top end just in case they may want to go back..or just a backup for whatever reason. There's a 300 upgrade kit that Beta sells and I know at least one guy locally who has bought and upgraded. I've seen a 250 top end for sale on ebay before.. but only once. .. Have you priced out buying new? I'd guess Beta would make a kit to go down from a 300 to a 250 too ...but yea used is cheaper..

http://shop.americanbeta.com/p/beta-factory-300cc-kit?pp=48&sort_selection=recommended

I'd think Beta might make up a kit for the japanese market to go to 250 since the xtrainers have 250 and 300 there.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Sure you can get a new 250 kit.  Ping motoxgiant if you you want to go that way.  I had mine in days.  One real ride so far and I like it.  Easily the strongest 250 woods bike I have ever had.  I had the head cut for perfect squish and 205 PSI comp before even starting it.  Jets clean and easy, no bad manners on pump gas.  For just trail riding its a wash depending on your style,  but the 250 will be a better racer. 

• Like 2

Allready Called Steve.  I was just looking for cheap route :)