Raptor 660r help!

I just recently bought a 2004 raptor 660r. When I get to higher speeds the front wheels start to wobble pretty bad but doesn't do it what so ever at slower speeds. What could cause this? Also it tends to bog sometimes when u get on the throttle. Could that mean possible valve adjustment? The previous owner said carbs were cleaned about 6 months ago. Please help

Welcome to T/T Dirtrider01.

The front end wobble could be many things, like loose or worn tie rod ends, ball joints, A arms, etc. Check it all over and tighten/replace what's worn. Check your wheel alignment too! I prefer about a 1/4" of toe in for quicker low end turning with some high speed stability.

The bog might just be some bad fuel, or partially dirty carburetor.  Get a can of "Sea Foam" and use it in the Raptor. That should help your issue.

Welcome to T/T Dirtrider01.
The front end wobble could be many things, like loose or worn tie rod ends, ball joints, A arms, etc. Check it all over and tighten/replace what's worn. Check your wheel alignment too! I prefer about a 1/4" of toe in for quicker low end turning with some high speed stability.
The bog might just be some bad fuel, or partially dirty carburetor.  Get a can of "Sea Foam" and use it in the Raptor. That should help your issue.

So today I found out that the raptor absolutely hates anything but 91 octane. I tried running 89 and seafoam and it coughed and sputtered almost the entire time till it was empty when I put 91 octane in with more seafoam it hasn't missed or hick upped once. I check tie rods etc and didn't see any noticeable damage. I call a local dealership and they said they thing it's because of the mud lite tires on the front. (Sorry for not mentioning that earlier). So I suppose I just can't go flying down the road while these tires are on it. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

If you are running mudder type tires, then high speeds are not a good idea. Also, check for dried mud build up on the rims, that could cause an out of balance wobble or shimmy.

There are lot's of reasons the reverse light could be coming on, most likely a loose shifting lever and the idle has the loose lever vibrating enough to activate the light switch. Another could be a wiring short on that circuit. Check the linkage over for excessive loose play and if that looks good, search the frame areas for a rubbing short.

The front end could be the front wheel hub nuts are not tightened down enough, I would double check that first. Also go over all of the steering components and whole front end to make sure they are nice and tight. if everything is good there and true (meaning no binding and goes straight), than look at the tires and wheels. He could have hit something and bent a rim or the tire is out of balanced.

On the carbs, considering they have a fresh rebuild. The left side carb takes the smaller jet than the right side. So for example, left should be 140 and right 145 (could be off on your side, just an example). I would get a new plug and check it to see if you are lean or not and go from there.

The blinking light means the quad is overheating and you should ride it around to cool it off and when you stop turn it off until you get the jetting dialed in. Once you dial in the carbs the quad will really come to life!

The front end could be the front wheel hub nuts are not tightened down enough, I would double check that first. Also go over all of the steering components and whole front end to make sure they are nice and tight. if everything is good there and true (meaning no binding and goes straight), than look at the tires and wheels. He could have hit something and bent a rim or the tire is out of balanced.
On the carbs, considering they have a fresh rebuild. The left side carb takes the smaller jet than the right side. So for example, left should be 140 and right 145 (could be off on your side, just an example). I would get a new plug and check it to see if you are lean or not and go from there.
The blinking light means the quad is overheating and you should ride it around to cool it off and when you stop turn it off until you get the jetting dialed in. Once you dial in the carbs the quad will really come to life!

I check the hub nuts and they are tight. I lifted the front of the four wheeler and spun the tires and noticed the tire itself moves up and down. Is there anyway to balance it?

Are you hearing any noise when you spin the tires while you have them off the ground? Maybe a wheel bearing.....

About the bogging....I have a 95 Polaris Magnum 425 that was doing that as well as backfiring too. I filled it up with 93 octane and added some Star Tron enzyme fuel treatment and rode for about an hour . The backfiring quit altogether and the bogging isn't as bad either. Hopefully by the time I run this tank out it will have taken care of the problem.

No noise what so ever I tried wiggling the hubs and it doesn't have any play. The bogging I resolved when I found out it hates anything below 91 octane. I just can't resolve the wobble. Nothing looks bent or anything.

I have a buddy with a 660 Raptor. I will call him tomorrow and see what he has to say. He's pretty knowledgeable

Dirtrider01 my buddy said take the wheel off whatever side the problem is on and spin it. If the hub part doesn't move up and down like you're describing, check the holes in the rim. His holes were worbled out a little bit and he didn't realize it so they were off center when he remounted them after a brake job. Worth looking into