2001 yz426 13 t front sprocket

I have recently order a 13 tooth front sprocket for my 01 yz426 to try and make it lower geared for woods riding I live in western Montana and woods riding is basically all I do I am curious if anyone has done this before and if so did it help with having to use the clutch so much in first gear? I also just installed a msr pro raptor clutch lever to try to help with the clutch pull I haven't got a chance to ride and test it out weather still a bit cold here anyone have experience with this lever? if so does it help with the clutch pull 

I have a 99 yz400 with a 13 front and a 52 rear. It's really nice for tight trails. And I use stock 14/50 for every day riding.

Thanks stock in mine is 14 49 I was hoping I wouldn't have to change the rear sprocket but maybe I will end up having too I'll see what happens when the weather warms up some more

Ya. Mine isn't a yz it's actually a wr. With yz rear fender and 03 yz450 cam. but yeah I Believe the yz is 48 rear. And 14 front. But the 13 up front alone should tone it down a bit. I think doing 1 tooth up front is equal to something like 3 in the rear.