Durability of the 350?

For those of you that have experience with the 16/17 350 sx-f or xc-f, how does the reliability of the motor compare to the 250 and 450?

Does the top end life and rebuild timeline fall more in line with the 250 or last longer like the 450?

I have a 16 350 xcfw six days. I love the motor. Tons of low end grunt and it also revs to the moon. The bikes lighter and handles like a 250. It may not have the power of a 450 but it's close. My last 2 bikes have been 350's, and I'm very impressed with the motor. 

21 minutes ago, robbie 4 stroke said:

I have a 16 350 xcfw six days. I love the motor. Tons of low end grunt and it also revs to the moon. The bikes lighter and handles like a 250. It may not have the power of a 450 but it's close. My last 2 bikes have been 350's, and I'm very impressed with the motor. 

My buddy just bought one of those last spring and just loves it! So smooth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, abean333 said:

Thanks guys! I am seriously considering one of those for my next bike. I am only hesitant if the rebuild is more along the lines of a 250. I do not race and would love if it lasted more like a modern 450 before rebuild.

No problem! You'll love any 4 stroke KTM has, they truly make amazing machines and always have any parts you need!