I live south of Fortworth and was wondering if anyone in the area has a 230 and wants to go riding sometime .

My son raced the TORN series for years and now he has moved out of the house and all our kids are moved out so we are empty nesters .

Now is my turn to trail ride .

Let me know if you are in the area or close by.

Thank you 

How do you find some riding buddies? I like in Atoka Oklahoma and am trying to find some MX riders, I am a few hours away but I ride at GreenVille and Badlands and want to go to the others.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:11 AM, Riley355778 said:

How do you find some riding buddies? I like in Atoka Oklahoma and am trying to find some MX riders, I am a few hours away but I ride at GreenVille and Badlands and want to go to the others.

I used to go deer hunting down in Atoka when i was younger. Always found it kinda amusing to see the street warning signs for the Amish horse and buggies.live up in Moore and generally just ride at Crosstimbers ORV park over by Draper lake with friends, but been wanting to try other places. Are there any good trails to ride down your way? Jerry Cantrell still have his ranch down there?