2004 400ex head gasket leak

Me and my Dad recently purchased a 2004 400 EX. It was not running when we bought it but we clean the carburetor and clean the air filter just tuned it up a little bit and I noticed that the head gasket was leaking we don't have the money to fix it right now so we were just curious if it's still rideable and what would happen if we don't fix it right now and also what would be a reasonable price range to have somebody fix it for us because we're not knowledgeable enough to go into the engine. Also about the other truck that I made about the leaking from the carburetor we fixed that so thanks for the answers.

Do not try to ride anything with a bad head gasket. Even if it runs, you will only end up with a poor ride and more repair than replacing the bad head gasket. The gasket not only seals the combustion chamber for higher compression, but keeps out dirt and excessive air, which creates abrasion and lean conditions resulting in severe engine damage...

8 hours ago, NYMXer said:

Do not try to ride anything with a bad head gasket. Even if it runs, you will only end up with a poor ride and more repair than replacing the bad head gasket. The gasket not only seals the combustion chamber for higher compression, but keeps out dirt and excessive air, which creates abrasion and lean conditions resulting in severe engine damage...

But could it need to be re tourqed?

I wouldn't attempt it, too much to lose... just replace with a new head gasket. That gasket could already be deformed enough to warp your cylinder head

14 minutes ago, NYMXer said:

I wouldn't attempt it, too much to lose... just replace with a new head gasket. That gasket could already be deformed enough to warp your cylinder head

Okay, thank you. 

19 minutes ago, NYMXer said:

I checked, and it no longer smokes and it no longer leaks oil. Is it possible that since it was sitting it just needed to get set again and burn off some of that extra stuff? Just get ran through, you know.