YZ450fx estart not working.

Got a 16 450fx that the estart stopped working on it. After trouble shooting, it ended up being the main relay. Ordered a new main relay and still will not start. The Blue/Red wire that runs to the ECM and grounds out the relay is what I believe is not working. I can ground that terminal to the negative battery post and it will start like normal. I have checked continuity back to the ECM and the wire is not broken, which leads me to believe the ECM is bad. Before I order one, does anybody know if I can back probe that terminal to ground, and see if the ECM is working correctly when the Estart button is pushed? Or any other ideas? Bike has 33 hours on it and still starts with one/two kicks and runs fine, I did not go through when I first bought it and put dielectric grease on the terminals, wish I would've now.  

Follow up here.. ecm was the issue. Ran it for awhile with the red/blue grounded to the battery so I could have estart. Installed the new ecm and everything is back to normal. If anyone is riding in muddy conditions go through your harness with some die electric grease and will save you some trouble in the long run

Believe the perfect storm of mud and water shorted out the main relay. Not sure how else it could've happened. The grease would've prevented it. The three relays that sit out in the open have no sort of weather pack seal on them.. kinda dumb for a dirt bike

That, of course, isn't true, since one of them runs specifically to the frame ground, and several others enter the ECU in order to have the ECU connect them  to a ground in order to operate various circuits.  He probably grounded this wire short of the ECU because the ECU stopped performing that function.

7 hours ago, grayracer513 said:

That, of course, isn't true, since one of them runs specifically to the frame ground, and several others enter the ECU in order to have the ECU connect them  to a ground in order to operate various circuits.  He probably grounded this wire short of the ECU because the ECU stopped performing that function.

Right, the ground wires cannot short to ground, because that would not be a short.