Jump to content

Hey Mods! Give us some TT facts!

Recommended Posts

Hi TT Moderators.  I'm curious.  Would it be possible to see some interesting facts about our beloved TT community?  Things like:

  • The most replied to thread
  • What's the most popular brand and model entered in the Garage (I don't think it's called that anymore but I think you know what I mean)?
  • What are the most annoyingly repeated and unnecessary threads in the General Dirt Bike Discussion forum that could be solved by simply using the "search" feature?  Here are some of my guesses:
    1. Autoclutches, good or opiate of lazy people
    2. What oil should I use/is Shell Rotella T any good
    3. Which boots
    4. 250 or 450
    5. How to make my bike street legal
  • The oldest active member
  • Which forum have the most members?  Dirt Bike/ATV/PWC/Street/Snow
  • Which member has the most posts?

Get my drift?  I'm not sure if this already exists but I think it would be interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks Bryan!  This is pretty cool.  I am totally humbled by some of these numbers (do these people work or sleep?).

3 on that list don't work because they are old. They are also all mods here. The rest of us have jobs. Not sure what others excuses are, but I was self employed when I joined and a typical union guy now, so lots of free time.


What isn't clear there is a lot of likes come from Town Square. Posts there don't count from Town Square, but likes do. If you aren't familiar with that section, it's where they shove all the nonsense that doesn't relate to motorcycles.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vegemite_luva said:

Thanks Bryan!  This is pretty cool.  I am totally humbled by some of these numbers (do these people work or sleep?).

Pittbull wins all because he posts pictures of bewbs.

I do not eat work or sleep. I am trying to convince people I never have to shyte either.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BushPig said:

Pittbull wins all because he posts pictures of bewbs.

I do not eat work or sleep. I am trying to convince people I never have to shyte either.

Too much Vegemite?  What am I saying!!!  You can never have too much Vegemite!  But then again my line of logic is wrong anyhow because you don't eat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ToadilyInsane said:


3 on that list don't work because they are old. They are also all mods here. The rest of us have jobs. Not sure what others excuses are, but I was self employed when I joined and a typical union guy now, so lots of free time.


What isn't clear there is a lot of likes come from Town Square. Posts there don't count from Town Square, but likes do. If you aren't familiar with that section, it's where they shove all the nonsense that doesn't relate to motorcycles.

Good point, the Moderators should probably be excluded from the leaderboard.  And yes, the areas that are counted and what they count should be consistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×