Belleville washer re-use when changing out clutch?

I think I know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway. Going to be changing the clutch in my '14 250sx (just plates and fibers) and the kit from ktm comes with a new washer. Now I swapped in the 280psi washer about 45 hrs ago and the kit comes with the stock washer. So are the spring washers a once and done deal where they should be replaced every time the clutch plates are changed?

I'll spring for the new spring but damn at $50 plus $150 for plates these things aren't cheap! At least the baskets are good so I guess you save there as opposed to my old yz.

That's what I figured. I ordered both, wish ktm would sell the kit without the spring so you could pick the 280 and not have to buy both. I think I may get a new Tusk billet cover. Wanted a boyesen but I'm not keen on the cast aluminum and powder coat. Love the look but the tusk is billet and anodized and the same price

I have a ten-year old KTM that has all the original clutch parts and I beat the crap out of the bike at least weekly.  I am surprised that you are replacing it.