Wide open dual sport loop

I was out scouting some new sections for a badass dual sport loop. 99.9% of it will be dirt, just a mile or so of road to enter the trails.

April 22nd is the date. We will leave from my house and and explore some prestige landscape that most never get to see. We will have some ball dragging sections that can be avoided on a go around if need be.

A lot of what I will take you on is my own personal stash, nobody rides it but me.

51175215536__B529C0B3-79B1-4F0E-9118-F8D1816F7E18.JPG

• Like 7

nice photo, personal stash ride - wow sounds great. have a good time

Now I'm regretting selling the 500. 

I'm sure you could sneak around with us. Just stay in the middle. If a cop lights us up run like hell.
  • Like 1

Whats that old saying...  you don't have to be faster than the bear...  you just have to be faster than the other guy.  :lol:

This ride sounds interesting.  Is there room for one more?

• Like 1

Yes it is, the 15th we're doing a dual sport for Johnny Ringo charity. The following week to make sure you have a good tire on that dual sport of yours

Hey Anvil,  You still doing this ride or you doing purgatory again this week end, just saw your post. 

Hey Anvil,  You still doing this ride or you doing purgatory again this week end, just saw your post. 

Got to do purgatory. We got some special guest coming to ride it. Should be a show stopper
  • Like 2