Drz-470sm build. DYNO RESULTS!!

Out of 6 pulls, it danced between 50.15 and 50.73 consistantly on 93 octane. The 34.3 ftlb's are what have me excited. Just need some fine tuning on the needle and the leak jet to kill off that dead spot on throttle blips.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

What size carburator do you use?

He's using the 41mm.

• Like 2

Nice work. I should not have read your article on drzrider.com with a disassembled engine on the bench! :facepalm:

With a BB, 39MX, MRD, E cams already in the bike, it would probably take less than a grand in net cost difference to get it to your spec. Arghhh.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mlglemon said:

Nice work. I should not have read your article on drzrider.com with a disassembled engine on the bench! :facepalm:

With a BB, 39MX, MRD , E cams already in the bike, it would probably take less than a grand in net cost difference to get it to your spec. Arghhh.

Yeah .. taking it to the next level provides a big boost in torque , using the Web cams really make a difference. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mlglemon said:

With a BB, 39MX, MRD , E cams already in the bike, it would probably take less than a grand in net cost difference to get it to your spec. Arghhh.

Bro, I am so sorry lol. It wasn't that bad of a process to get this thing built. TBH, the hardest part was ordering the cams. Web makes all of the RHC cams for Ron and you can just order a set of RHC187's or you can net more torque by getting a set of 536/540 cams. Somehow... Someway... I became a Web Camshafts dealer when this was all said and done lol.