2016 Husky FE 350 / Battery Tender

Hooked up a Battery Tender jr to my brand new FE 350. When it is plugged in, it will continuously cycle the fuel pump and the dashboard on and off. I called the dealer and he stated he has experienced the same thing, and suggested I just remove a terminal while charging with the tender. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a tender, especially since you need to unbolt the seat and then the terminal instead of just plugging it into the quick disconnect like it was intended. Anyone else have this issue?? 

its normally bikes that don't have a key , that sees this issue.

options are install a key, or unplug the battery

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ECV132 said:

Hooked up a Battery Tender jr to my brand new FE 350. When it is plugged in, it will continuously cycle the fuel pump and the dashboard on and off. I called the dealer and he stated he has experienced the same thing, and suggested I just remove a terminal while charging with the tender. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a tender, especially since you need to unbolt the seat and then the terminal instead of just plugging it into the quick disconnect like it was intended. Anyone else have this issue?? 

Yep same issue. Solved it by riding the bike for atleast an hour each week. Highly recommend this solution 

• Like 2

The only way my speedo lights up is if I move the front wheel or start the bike.  Something seems crossed on  your end.

• Like 1