Ohv sticker

So I am going to be moving back to southern California in the next few months and since I left 3 years ago I was finally able to get back into the motocross hobby since I left. Now that we are going back I cannot wait to go to glammis but I am reading about the different OHV stickers. I have a 2015 YZ250F that was purchased out of state, not sure if that matters or not. What sticker will that require to ride there? The california websites don't seem to give a direct answer. Thanks guys!

This new-ish habit of starting every sentence with the word SO......  really irritates me.  

It's like when a few years ago everyone started saying shtrength and shtrong.

What's your name...  So, my name is Suzy.

What color is the sky...  So, the sky is blue.

Have you had lunch...  So, I went to Taco Bell and had a Chalupa.

Daaaamn people - Just speak ENGLISH.

And while I am looking for my meds...  YOU DIDN'T SEEN IT...  YOU SAW IT.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

This new-ish habit of starting every sentence with the word SO......  really irritates me.  

It's like when a few years ago everyone started saying shtrength and shtrong.

What's your name...  So, my name is Suzy.

What color is the sky...  So, the sky is blue.

Have you had lunch...  So, I went to Taco Bell and had a Chalupa.

Daaaamn people - Just speak ENGLISH.

And while I am looking for my meds...  YOU DIDN'T SEEN IT...  YOU SAW IT.  :facepalm:

So.....what are you trying to say? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

So.....what are you trying to say? 

Like I'm all......so what is so bad with like starting a sentence with so?

• Like 1

That is a perfectly normal and english was to start a statement. Why would you try and overtake a question that I have with such a retarded comment such as that?

1 hour ago, jparduhn514 said:

That is a perfectly normal and english was to start a statement.

Again please...  LOL  :lol:

Proper use of SO

I ran out of gas...  SO I went to the gas station.

My wife was pissed at me...  SO I bought her some flowers.

They ran out of beef...  SO I had to have a chicken sandwich.

QUIT ABUSING THE WORD SO PEOPLE !  :banghead:

Google it. You can use a conjuction at the start of a sentence. Completely normal. Anyway back to the original topic please lol

So Jeff didn't take his ensure this morning and likely woke up with soiled Depends. 

That makes him cranky so don't take it personally

• Like 2

The original topic was asked, answered and done in the 2 and 3 post. Nothing to continue.

Actually, it was asked and answered a dozen years ago if you use the search tool. I think the only people still asking these questions are from Oklahoma and Texas.  But that makes sense cause you guys are all related right ?

At the start of a sentence...  of course.  At the start of a thought or conversation is purely a year old trend initiated by college pips that caught on through social and eventually mainstream medias.  It makes one sound young, silly and foolish. But most of all...  as stated earlier...  it just irritates me. :smirk:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

The original topic was asked, answered and done in the 2 and 3 post. Nothing to continue.

Actually, it was asked and answered a dozen years ago if you use the search tool. I think the only people still asking these questions are from Oklahoma and Texas.  But that makes sense cause you guys are all related right ?

At the start of a sentence...  of course.  At the start of a thought or conversation is purely a year old trend initiated by college pips that caught on through social and eventually mainstream medias.  It makes one sound young, silly and foolish. But most of all...  as stated earlier...  it just irritates me. :smirk:

So..... Is it pip, peep or peap? 

1 minute ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

I'd like a larger fuel tank for my 300. But I don't want it looking like a pregnant guppy either. 

According to my measurements, the stock tank is 2.8 gallons, maybe 2.7..... Accerbis sells a 3.0. What the hell is the point I asked the rep. He couldn't answer.

2 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Google it...  LOL

I don't do new words. If it's not in my 1984 edition of Websters, it doesn't exist in my world. According to my 33 year old Mr. Webster, a pip is a small fruit seed. I'm "so" confused now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I'd like a larger fuel tank for my 300. But I don't want it looking like a pregnant guppy either. 

According to my measurements, the stock tank is 2.8 gallons, maybe 2.7..... Accerbis sells a 3.0. What the hell is the point I asked the rep. He couldn't answer.

When you are out of fuel at 65 miles...  and the truck is 72.  :thinking:

Actually that's because the tank probably was built to extend the SX from 1.9 to 3.0...  and it just happens to fit the XC & XCW models as well.

I bought a 3.0 for my XC a few years ago before I found out it came with a 3.0...  LOL :facepalm:  Need a tank ?  

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't do new words. If it's not in my 1984 edition of Websters, it doesn't exist in my world. According to my 33 year old Mr. Webster, a pip is a small fruit seed. I'm "so" confused now.

Now it should make perfect sense...  when you think of college children these days...  could they not...  SHOULD THEY NOT... be referred to as small fruit seeds ?  :thinking: