Hot Rods bottom end kits

Can anyone help me understand why there are 2 different part numbers for 04-07 hot rods bottom end kits. I'm looking for a balance between cost/quality and hot rods seems to fit, but there is almost $100 difference between these two kits. 

Part numbers below:

CBK0194

CBK0119

0119 looks to be for 04-05 bikes, the 0194 is for 06-07 bikes.  The retail prices of both are quite similar.

2 hours ago, Eddie8v said:

0119 looks to be for 04-05 bikes, the 0194 is for 06-07 bikes.  The retail prices of both are quite similar.

I thought the motors were exactly the same through those years? The 0119 is significantly cheaper on eBay. My bike is a 06 though...

I did a bit of searching this afternoon but couldn't confirm,

one possibility was that the less expensive kit used an OEM connecting rod, the other a Wiseco heavy-duty one ?

I've been scratching my head over this too, look what I got:  one is I think a hot rods rod installed into an OEM crank from an '04, the other one is part # 13000-KRN-850 out of the box.   Maybe I'm wrong on one or the other but I'm pretty darn sure that's what they are.  One has a longer spline area.  What the hell.

I'm about to split the cases on a stock '06 motor and will measure which one matches the stock part.  Maybe that's what the difference is. 

20170322_202555_HDR.jpg