Best local suspension shop (CO)

Looking to do a respring and revalve soon, decided to just stick with my bike due to financial issues.

Its way over sprung for me and is just overly harsh all around. 

Considering sending it off to factory connection or possibly pro action. But first I wanted to consider some local places, I've heard about Hitchcock, Vickery and I guess race day performance but I heard it is closed. Any recommendations would be awesome, I ride mostly mx and some desert and sand here and there. Travel isn't a big deal. 

Thanks 

Edited by Freakyfast08

My daughter had her 125 resprung by EnduroSpec.  They did an awesome job.  They also do a lot of racer suspension for the CORCS series enduro riders.

http://www.endurospec.com/

Edited by jc389
  • Like 2

RG3 In Lakewood/Golden did my suspension and so far I've been really pleased. 01 Yz250 revalved/sprung for woods/trail. 

His prices were about the best I could find and was able to get it done super fast, didn't hurt that his shop was right down the street from my work. 

• Like 1

Can also try Pro Action. Been running them for 4 years and really happy. G

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jc389 said:

My daughter had her 125 resprung by EnduroSpec.  They did an awesome job.  They also do a lot of racer suspension for the CORCS series enduro riders.

http://www.endurospec.com/

Ill look into this more thank you!

8 hours ago, Slowkx said:

RG3 In Lakewood/Golden did my suspension and so far I've been really pleased. 01 Yz250 revalved/sprung for woods/trail. 

His prices were about the best I could find and was able to get it done super fast, didn't hurt that his shop was right down the street from my work. 

Yeah I talked to them the other day and it seems so far they have the best pricing. Airborne quoted me at near 950 

7 hours ago, smv ryder said:

If you make it to the western slope. Motovate Racing is great and very fair priced. You can also test on his property to see how like it.

Im out there a lot actually in the process of moving from that side of the state out towards the front range. Ill give them a call tomorrow morning and see what we can work out that sounds pretty nice to be able to test on site. 

5 hours ago, 2012 450 xc-w said:

Can also try Pro Action. Been running them for 4 years and really happy. G

Yeah I'm waiting to hear back from them on a quote. I hear nothing but great things.