Will a fmf silencer fit on a pro circut pipe?

Well theirs no doubt my bikes loud it is a 2007 yz250 with a pro circuit platinum pipe and an r304 shorty silencer. I want to make my bike quieter to do woods racing and have a spark arrestor. I believe that i want either a turbine core 2 or a q stealth without having to pay $210 on a pipe. Also since the yz250s body design hasn't really chainged coulda stock silencer on (2005 and up YZ250's) fit the pipe to? Please let me know, thanks

Pro Circuit, FMF, and stock silencers generally will bolt onto the competition's pipes. Unless its an SST, the diameter does not change. Stock silencers do not have spark arrestors. The stock silencer for the YZ has changed in length over the years, so keep that in mind while you scour eBay. Should still mount up fine, but longer is quieter. If you need a sparky, FMF Q or Q Stealth are good choices.

Thanks for getting rid of the loud pipe. 

1 hour ago, clappedoutkx said:

Pro Circuit , FMF , and stock silencers generally will bolt onto the competition's pipes. Unless its an SST, the diameter does not change. Stock silencers do not have spark arrestors. The stock silencer for the YZ has changed in length over the years, so keep that in mind while you scour eBay. Should still mount up fine, but longer is quieter. If you need a sparky, FMF Q or Q Stealth are good choices.

Thanks for getting rid of the loud pipe. 

I believe that the turbinecore 2 might come with a spark arrestor from what my friend said.

The Turbinecore does have a spark arrestor. In the FMF lineup: 

Powercore2: long/no sparky/stock replacement 

Shorty/Titanium2: short/no sparky

Turbincore2: medium length/spark arrestor

Q2: long/spark arrestor

Q Stealth: long/large/spark arrestor

The baffle is shorter than the body on the spark arrested models, so the Turbinecore may be louder than you expect. It's still way quieter than your current silencer. 

1 minute ago, clappedoutkx said:

The Turbinecore does have a spark arrestor. In the FMF lineup: 

Powercore2: long/no sparky/stock replacement 

Shorty/Titanium2: short/no sparky

Turbincore2: medium length/spark arrestor

Q2: long/spark arrestor

Q Stealth: long/large/spark arrestor

The baffle is shorter than the body on the spark arrested models, so the Turbinecore may be louder than you expect. It's still way quieter than your current silencer. 

yeah it will be quieter than what I've got now but im looking to find out if i can get a spark arrestor for the stock silencer

I guess I misunderstood what you are looking for. I am unaware of any spark arrestors for a stock YZ silencer. Also, screen type (the kind usually used to convert stock silencers) sparky's are a pain. 

6 minutes ago, clappedoutkx said:

I guess I misunderstood what you are looking for. I am unaware of any spark arrestors for a stock YZ silencer. Also, screen type (the kind usually used to convert stock silencers) sparky's are a pain. 

no you under stood what i was trying to originally get at but now i think it will be cheaper to get a stock exhaust and mount a spark arrestor in it 

but i guess for the same price i could probably just get the q stealth. But I just want to make sure it would fit my pro circuit platinum pipe

9 minutes ago, Cam Smith said:

but i guess for the same price i could probably just get the q stealth. But I just want to make sure it would fit my pro circuit platinum pipe

It will fit

FMF Q-Stealth is nicely quiet, I really like mine. Don't much like loud bikes anymore.

All pipes will interchange with silencers as far as OEM, FMF, PC. However, there is a thing called Sparky Cobra that attaches to the tip of a stock pipe and makes it USFS "ok".

FMF TuboncoreII is about the nicest sounding IMO.