How much is a non running TTR 125 L worth?

I was wondering how much a non running 2003 TTR 125 L is worth, I have one that's not running and I'm wondering if I should fix it or sell as is. Thanks....

That's the big "depends".  Turns over? Seized? Sat for 3 years? Need details to lend help.  Some detailed photos would be a plus.

Edited by Dutchkma

That's the big "depends".  Turns over? Seized? Sat for 3 years? Need details to lend help.

Ok so the bike was running ok a few months ago and now it has low compression and won't stay running without the choke on.

Going out on a long limb, I believe the carburetor is in need of inspection/rebuild.  If it only runs with a rich condition introduced, [choke on] then a disassemble and clean may do the trick.  I did 30 years in auto repair and service and if a 4 cycle runs a really rich fuel condition will "wash" the cylinder walls and not allow the rings to seal properly and cause a false low compression reading.  Do a proper "wet'" compression test and see where you're at.  Diagnose until you get the same result 3 times, then repair the problem you are sure you have.

Going out on a long limb, I believe the carburetor is in need of inspection/rebuild.  If it only runs with a rich condition introduced, [choke on] then a disassemble and clean may do the trick.  I did 30 years in auto repair and service and if a 4 cycle runs a really rich fuel condition will "wash" the cylinder walls and not allow the rings to seal properly and cause a false low compression reading.  Do a proper "wet'" compression test and see where you're at.  Diagnose until you get the same result 3 times, then repair the problem you are sure you have.

I didn't do a proper compression test, but I can now push down the Kickstarter with one finger. I hope you are right about the carb being the problem. When I went to clean the carb compressed air wasn't going through the choke jet/hole so it may be clogged or need to be replaced.