Anyone ever used these?If they're half way decent I'm thinking about getting a black set(CRF 450R)just for the hell of it.A lot of the reviews I've been reading say most of the aftermarket plastics come with a piece or two tweaked(especially front fenders).

Just did 2, 05 crf250xs with acerbis, did a 03 crf450r with polisport.
The polisport fit absolutely perfect. The acerbis almost, it was a hair off on some holes and had to push a little to line up.
The color was a little bit brighter and matched the honda red better on the acerbis.
Both about the same price. I like the polisport better.

• Like 1

On my 05 CFR250R I'm using black acerbis fork guards and their black plastic front rotor guard (looks like carbon fibre but way cheaper) and both fit excellent. I'm also using their open hard guards (which have lasted 3 years but I'm looking at options for this year) and also their chain slider guard which is also great and way cheaper than the TM ones.

I still have on my OEM 05 front/rear fender but I'm using polisport side # plates and they fit perfectly.

Can't say for there full kits but in my experience quality stuff.

• Like 1

I bought a set for my yz in the fall and I've already cracked a shroud and it gets white marks really easy.going OEM this time.

• Like 1

I bought a set for my yz in the fall and I've already cracked a shroud and it gets white marks really easy.going OEM this time.

You should quit crashing so much
  • Like 3