It's my bike now!

Well it's been a long road back to riding since I left the sport 5 years ago.   Finally today I got the my pink slip in the mail to my new ride.   The King Bee  2010 FE450.   Bad ass bike for a bad ass dude!    :thumbsup:   :ride:       true tested at PC, GT and Barstow,    many more rides to come!!

IMG_6964.JPG

• Like 3

I need to read up on it, I don't know how to use it. dont know what it does for me and in what situations

is it giving me more engine brake on down hills?

truth is unless I know what it's doing for me, I am probably fighting it not winning with it

I know this, I am going to try different things, going to try a 13 tooth CS. next, may stay with that or not

I am looking at the map switch too

wanna try new things, plus i need a new rear shock

one thing at a time, one ride at a time. I know this when its in the right gear like 2nd or third and the revs are just right, the bike has a chain saw bee buzzing sound like its in its sweet spot

I dig that sound. like a sail boat when you turn into the wind and the boat is beating its heart, that is when the boat is at its most efficient sailing point

There is no LHRB on that Berg Bob, 2Smoking is blowing smoke up your dress. Now.....unless you detune her and mess with the set-up (outside of suspension) that bike will do what I set it up for and that ain't fire roads. She's been through the gauntlet many times and come out on top. Remember.......momentum is your friend, so grip it and rip it!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

Seriously I thought it had a lhrb .

I blame it on the short term memory loss that is inherent with a certain newly legal intoxicant .

lebowski4.jpg

lebowski3.jpg

lebowski1.jpg

lebowski2.gif

• Like 4

see the way I see it is this way: my bike is a great bike once owned and loyal to its creator and master Mongo134.

but with me, it's an adjustment and I need to make some few mods as needed to get my bike to be loyal to me and stop falling down on the trail

I changed the plastics, now after my Barstow run which had glorious rock climbing and down hill runs , there was still too many crashes

so this week I will change the front tire to my favorite pirreli scorpion even though the tire it has is in good shape and I will try a 13 tooth CS in lieu of the 14 it has now

see it is the bike not the rider. If in my next ride, my King Bee falls down again more then once, I will change the plastics again. or add some decals too

what ever works!

• Like 3