17 300rr trail tech computer

Is anyone having any issues with the trail tech on there bikes? The only adjustment I can make is to the clock, I can't bring up any other function...this is a brand new bike 0 miles..

My wife figured mine out for me.  No joke.  I couldn't figure out how to change km/h to mph even after reading the manual several times.  Might give someone else a shot at it.  There is probably nothing wrong with it.  

My wife figured mine out for me.  No joke.  I couldn't figure out how to change km/h to mph even after reading the manual several times.  Might give someone else a shot at it.  There is probably nothing wrong with it.  

Unbelievable, it shouldn't be that difficult...

The 2017 computers are no longer made by TrailTech. They incorporate some new features (battery voltage for one) but we lost the ability to reset the tripmeters up and down ... I think.

The 2017 computers are no longer made by TrailTech. They incorporate some new features (battery voltage for one) but we lost the ability to reset the tripmeters up and down ... I think.

Do you know who makes the new computers on the 2017 300rr??

I have a 16 300 and it works great I also have a 17 390 and the computer has been a problem since day 1

tried putting in a new battery and the cover broke instantly I would like to find something better that would plug and play

that would have maintance timers

Starting to believe my computer possibly works, but the directions that tell you how to set it are not exactly correct. if anybody has set anything up on there 2017 please chime in

Starting to believe my computer possibly works, but the directions that tell you how to set it are not exactly correct. if anybody has set anything up on there 2017 please chime in

cant figure it out either lol

I busted mine in a high speed get off ... I put on a trail tech endurance on the only thing I will miss from the factory POS is the low fuel light 

1 hour ago, monstersumo said:

cant figure it out either lol

I finally figured out how to set the time, hold both buttons down until the clock blinks, then right button to set minutes and left for hours.  You have to hold both buttons down again to save it.

Cant remember which way round it is but hold the left or right button down on its own for about 5 seconds and its swaps from kmh to mph

I busted mine in a high speed get off ... I put on a trail tech endurance on the only thing I will miss from the factory POS is the low fuel light

Did the endurance bolt up to the stock mount or did you have to use another bracket?

5 minutes ago, randysoo said:

Did the endurance bolt up to the stock mount or did you have to use another bracket?

it bolted right up to the stock mount and i spliced into the headlight for power and spliced into the stock wheel sensor wiring

Cant remember which way round it is but hold the left or right button down on its own for about 5 seconds and its swaps from kmh to mph

no luck, both does time, individually they did nothing holding em. i guess i will get use to metric no big deal the rest of the world does

6 hours ago, monstersumo said:

no luck, both does time, individually they did nothing holding em. i guess i will get use to metric no big deal the rest of the world does

I did mine 2 nights ago, how can mine work and yours not? 

check out " 2017 RR and RR-Race (2 stroke)" manual page 29-30 it explains how to do it but its not very clear. its says hold for 2 seconds but its longer than that maybe 5-10 seconds.

http://www.betausa.com/sites/default/files/pdf/ownersbook/2017 2T RR and RR-Race USA Owners Book.pdf

Edited by Lennie

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, Danceswithtrees said:

I finally figured out how to set the time, hold both buttons down until the clock blinks, then right button to set minutes and left for hours.  You have to hold both buttons down again to save it.

It worked! I just did it. Now, the mph, and run time. Thanks.