2016 forks

Has anyone set these up for woods? What did you do with them? How do you like them? Got to ride a brand new one over the weekend and fell in love, power is perfect, not to much and not to little. The ergo was perfect. The only thing was the deflection in the front end. It was not set up for me but I think it will take more than the clickers to get it perfect

Has anyone set these up for woods? What did you do with them? How do you like them? Got to ride a brand new one over the weekend and fell in love, power is perfect, not to much and not to little. The ergo was perfect. The only thing was the deflection in the front end. It was not set up for me but I think it will take more than the clickers to get it perfect

If you're sticking with psf2. You need lighter balance springs, revalve, lower oil height. I had mine set up great for mx, but I think I'd get spring forks for woods, simply for piece of mind that I could get back to the truck with a seal failure

So a spring conversation kit comes with valves or just the spring conversation. There is a 16 with the conversation already done that I found on Craigslist maybe I just go that route.