2005 Honda CRF250R supermoto headlight installation using tusk wire harness

I am converting my 2005 Honda crf250r dirt bike into a street legal supermoto but have run into a problem. I used the tusk lighting kit and upgraded stator to do the conversion. Everything is working on the bike, turn signals, computer, taillight, on/off switch, ect. except the headlight!! I simply cannot figure out how to wire it to the tusk harness. Since its a race bike, it didn't have an existing headlight. The headlight I bought is the Poliosport Halo. Included are the diagrams to the headlight and the handlebar switch. If someone could explain how to go about wiring the headlight I would really appreciate it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 10.06.59 AM.png

comboswitch_mini.jpg

Not enough info.  The combo switch doesn't have enough outputs for the headlamp assembly.  It appears that the power feed to the lamp should connect to the yellow lead on the switch, and then the white would run out to the "medium" lead on the lamp, while the dark blue goes to the high beam.  Nothing for the "minimum" lead.

The presence of the "high beam ground" is confusing without a schematic of the switch.  It's not clear whether this lead should go to ground, or connect to the lamp ground lead. 

Most LED's will run on AC (although they actually only illuminate for the half of the time that the current flows the right direction), but they flicker noticeably at low RPM, and some of them don't like it at all.  Are you running a rectifier, or does the lamp setup have it's own?

Yes I am running a rectifier. I also have a battery pack powered by the stator. The bike also has a on/off switch which controls power to the lights. If the switch is off, the lights don't turn on and vice versa. Maybe splitting the on/off switch to run to the light is the soulution?

Did you ever figure it out?? I have the same problem as you except mine is a 450