Any one with Cline Buttes experience?

Has any one rode bikes on the NORTH SIDE of Hwy 126 at Cline buttes? BLM website says there is a trailhead on buckhorn rd. I've been to the staging area off Barr rd. Can't seem to find any info on the north of Hwy 126. What kind of trails? Length? Maps?

IMG_3502.PNG

It's being developed. There's a new staging area/trailhead going in but it's merely flagged now. There's some unmarked trail out through there. Not sure of the timing but hopefully see some stuff going in in the next few months.

• Like 1

It's being developed. There's a new staging area/trailhead going in but it's merely flagged now. There's some unmarked trail out through there. Not sure of the timing but hopefully see some stuff going in in the next few months.

Thanks for the update. Always great to hear of new trails coming our way!

Do you know who's working on the project? BLM, clubs?

I can only go on what I heard, which was that BLM was planning the system but needed help from clubs and was still trying to line that up. Hopefully they figure out that all they need to do is flag it and we'll burn it in.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Smokeslider said:

I can only go on what I heard, which was that BLM was planning the system but needed help from clubs and was still trying to line that up. Hopefully they figure out that all they need to do is flag it and we'll burn it in.

Someone joked on the trail builders thread that in order to make a trail, all you need to do is flag it....then hold a poker run. Hmmmm?