TPS suggestions?

I have a 2017 Fe 350:

DBS fuel rail

FC Mapping

intake reed cage removed

Desmogged

stock exhaust setup (exhaust or end cap in the future)

Any ideas where I should start with the TPS?

• Like 1

I have no idea what the ideal settings are on the 17's or the 350's but in 2016 on the 501s many people liked .64 to .66 vs. factory set around .59 how we recieved them. Some had better results with higher or lower numbers (.58-.7+) for various reasons.

Where is it set now? Find your baseline and then adjust up and if you see improvements after a few .0x's then stop fiddling and ride, or if it gets worse then go back down to stock settings. I'd rather run a little rich than lean but too much tps adjusting can supposedly harm your machine so be careful and make sure your idle is high enough after tweaking. These bikes dont like to idle below about 1800rpm

I have the 2017 fe 350 as well and its only got 2 hrs on it but i put a fmf pipe on a hr ago. Stock map for now booked for tuesday to get the euro map. Bike runs way better with the pipe alone but i have decal popping and am running lean hoping the euro map clears that up then ill pull the reeds and then order the bds emmisons delete kit. Whats the fc map? Is that the fc line map? Hows it running?