Carb and/or tps problem

I have a 2006 yz250. It was fully rebuilt top to bottom last winter before racing started

rode all year and it was fine

the problem I am having after winter start up is

starts no problem, run decent, when I turn the throttle smoke and. Lack oil spray out of the silencer like if I put a glove on there's a nice layer of oil

also the part of the carb that comes out of the tps and sits on the throttle slide. To me seems loose as in I can lift it to a point and it doesn't spring back. Is it suppose to stay tight to the top of the slide 

it feels like it doesn't any force down till about 3/4 throttle when I hold it up with my finger 

also when I lean my bike over the idle picks up a lot

Edited by Perri07

So your saying that your throttle cable is loose going into the carb or your cable housing is bad? Still don't understand how this is TPS related?

15 hours ago, Hands On said:

So your saying that your throttle cable is loose going into the carb or your cable housing is bad? Still don't understand how this is TPS related?

The thing that connects to the tps that sits on the slider, it feels like it can be lifted very easily till near max rotation

is it suppose to move that easily or is the tps suppose to keep it against the slider like a downward force

So what would cause it not to the tps itself?

because I'm pretty sure last year when the carb was off it had a downward force and now it doesnt