GTA (Greater Toronto Area) riders.

There's already a lot of posts for people looking to meet up and ride across the GTA. I thought I would make another one. So far I've met and ridden with 2 other riders from this board. I would like to continue to meet and arrange future rides primarily for green plated and insured bikes / individuals.
I live in Burlington and ride with guys who live from Clarington to Niagra region. I'd say our skill levels range from beginner to intermediate. I'm not a racer.
Areas I have been to and like to ride are:
Ganaraska Forest
St. Williams Forest
Simcoe Forest (OFTR member)
Practice 15 Track
Gopher Dunes
Motopark
Tillsonburg Indoor MX (they are closed for good now unfortunately)
If you want to get together to ride please email me at m.hunter.j@gmail.com
Here's hoping to a good season!

Wow, You are the only other person i've ever seen on TT that also lives in Burlington such as myself. I always wondered if others here had dirt bikes!!! I ride at the ganny every weekend with my boys :D

I'm in Stouffville and I ride the Ganny 99% of the time.  Sometimes I bring my bike to rip around on if I'm going to a cottage or somewhere with a local riding area,

This year I plan on checking out Burnt River MX and will be riding the Park to Park / Seguin trail when I visit a cottage in that area.

• Like 1

I am a new owner of a YZ250X and plan to mostly ride In Ganoraska. I live in Toronto, with trailer, ready to travel.(once trailer is done)

• Like 1

Good to meet you out there today!! Wet but super fun.

I am in Markham with a YZ250X. We should all try and get out for a ride sometime soon.

Edited by davevinc1080
spelled a word wrong
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, davevinc1080 said:

Good to meet you out there today!! Wet but super fun.

I am in Markham with a YZ250X. We should all try and get out for a ride sometime soon.

were you out at the ganny today? i was, wet but super fun! 

Ya i was on  250X. Black Wheels....plaid coat, bright pants and helmet. Maybe we passed each other!

Let me know about next weekend and the future......we can work something out.

2 minutes ago, TomTopDog12 said:

were you out at the ganny today? i was, wet but super fun! 

16 hours ago, davevinc1080 said:

Ya i was on  250X. Black Wheels....plaid coat, bright pants and helmet. Maybe we passed each other!

Let me know about next weekend and the future......we can work something out.

I saw 3 guys, one with an older yz250 and then another guy with a new yz250. don't know if it was you or not! I was on a bright KTM 450SX-F

For people reading this thread. Feel free to contact me by email and we will exchange numbers. I don't always post when I don't post when I'm riding in the forums sometimes it's a last minute ride too. Was at Ganny on Saturday despite the weather it was a good rip. I like to ride 3 to 5 times a month so I'm fairly consistent and ride during the week often.

2 minutes ago, mikel42 said:

For people reading this thread. Feel free to contact me by email and we will exchange numbers. I don't always post when I don't post when I'm riding in the forums sometimes it's a last minute ride too. Was at Ganny on Saturday despite the weather it was a good rip. I like to ride 3 to 5 times a month so I'm fairly consistent and ride during the week often.

What do you ride?

Yah we may have crossed paths. No one ever snuck up behind us or anything. Was pretty empty that day. I'm hoping to go riding sometime during this week. I also have a week off for may 24

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikel42 said:

Yah we may have crossed paths. No one ever snuck up behind us or anything. Was pretty empty that day. I'm hoping to go riding sometime during this week. I also have a week off for may 24

Yea we got a week off in june so we will be ridin a tone then. maybe I'll go Thursday but i'm not sure yet. 

Was at the ganny last saturday.  It was surprisingly dry for the amount of rain we've had this spring.  Day got cut short due to a flat rear but overall had a great time like always.  The Singletrack there is awesome.

Hey, i am new to dirt biking (got myself the pig that is ttr225 lol) but I am looking to meet fellow riders and do some riding. So far I ve just been to timber trails near algonquin, and its been great. 

waiting on some parts now but should be good in a week or so! 

im from toronto