just rebuilt brake caliper and not all 4 piston are operating in sync...

so I just rebuilt my front brake caliper on my project mod klx110. I'm swapping a ton 65 front end on to it. long story short, bought a parts bike, 2 pistons of the front brake caliper were seized up so I had to literally break them into pieces to get them out. I removed them, clean up the caliper, received new seals and pistons today and rebuilt the caliper. I installed the seals and pistons as one should, and tried to bleed the brakes (I do not have the front end on the bike, so I had the master cylinder on spare handlebars in a vise, and the caliper in my hands while trying to use my vacuum bleed system) all pistons seem to operate smoothly, but the 2 won't open in sync with the other 2. I believe I have air in the system, but they are might hard to bleed on the bench vs. the bike. I can see all of them moving, but as said before there just not in sync. do you guys think this is just air in the system or should I be worried (I'm waiting on bearings so I can mount the forks to the bike). thanks in advance

Shouldnt matter as long as they are all moving freely and not binding. When on the bike they are less than a mm away from the rotor. As soon as one piston hits the rotor and meets resistance the other will equakize and apply force equally.

• Like 1