1999 Husqvarna WR250 Clutch Issue

Hello all, I just recently bought a 1999 Husqvarna WR250, It has some problem with the clutch, so its got a new clutch cable which i have no issues with, but when I start the bike and put it into 1st it will stall unless im giving it some gas, as soon as I am riding and stop giving it gas even with clutch pulled in it will die unless im in 'N', and sometimes not every time but pretty often when i go into first and give it some gas again with the clutch lever pulled in I will roll forward. So im pretty new to dirt bikes and such, but i've read up online and some people it say a plate in the clutch area can get chewed up and it won't disengage properly, some say i need a new clutch, or an adjustment somewhere else, so finally my questions

-Is there an adjustment not related to the clutch cable that i can try to make?

-parts for my bike seem few and far between is there a bike out there that has the same clutch so if i need new plates and such i can get them from another bike?

Seriously thanks for any help, looking forward to fixing this and really enjoying some dirt biking!! Thanks.

There is an adjustment on the clutch, you will need to remove the access cover to do it. There is a locknut on the adjuster you will need to loosen to adjust.

thank im going to look into that adjustment inside cover, hopeefully it is that cause like i said i can't seem to find anything online on how to get parts for the clutch if it needs repair

My 2009 WR300 does the same thing. 

For parts call Hall's Cycles: http://www.halls-cycles.com/.  If they don't have it a part in stock, they can order it from KTM/Husky. 

The clutch adjustment mentioned also makes a noticeable difference in the clutch pull if you get the play down to about 3mm. A lot of people also claim the gear box oil weight can effect the amount drag. Try switching to Mobil 1 European Car Formula instead of what you are using now, or Shell Rotella T6 (Full synthetic). I use Rotella in my WR.

Also check this post out about using Honda Clutch packs in the WR. They are aparently cheaper and warp less when warm so you get a more consistent engagement zone:

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/wr-250-clutch-plates-after-market-why-cant-i-find-any.18916/#post-164923