2016 Fe 350 wire with tiny button lights?

Does anybody know what this wire/button is and where it mounts?? I changed my bars out and this wire came out of nowhere..the wire comes from behind front headlight and I thought it connected to start switch on handlbars..Any Help would be greatly appreciated 20170322_221129.jpg20170322_220922.jpg

7 hours ago, dannys77 said:

Does anybody know what this wire/button is and where it mounts?? I changed my bars out and this wire came out of nowhere..the wire comes from behind front headlight and I thought it connected to start switch on handlbars..Any Help would be greatly appreciated 

Is that a 350s? It looks like a brake switch or clutch switch that would be on an S model 

Edited by SenorThumpy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dannys77 said:

Yes it's a 350s..any idea where this thing clips into?

its going to clip into the housing of either the front brake or the clutch. I don't have an S model so i'm not exactly sure but if you turn the power on and press the button and the brake light comes on, it goes on the bottom of front brake lever housing somewhere. If you can't start the bike unless the button is pressed, it goes on the bottom of the clutch lever housing somewhere. I'm not 100% sure husky S models have clutch switches, I'm pretty sure its a DOT requirement for a factory street legal bike but I'm not certain. Once you determine which switch it is, mock up your controls and it should be pretty obvious exactly where the switch clips in

Yep I got it..its for the Front brake..I figured it was something simple..Thanks!

• Like 1