Smoke even after ring-piston change.

Its regarding the Asiawing 250 owned by my friend.
Its a two year old bike and recently it had started to eject white smoke(engine oil burning) from its exhaust on slightly high revvs.

Next he got his pistons and rings replaced along with the cyl boring.

He also found that valves were worn out(as suggested by mechanic too) and replaced them too.

Still his bike is smoking as before and engine oil is being consumed by the engine, also on the exhaust tip there is the oil deposit. 

Now the mechanic is saying "valve oil seals " must have been busted.

Please suggest if that could be it or anything else that could make engine burn the engine oil.?

Valve stem seals should have been replaced when the valves were. Yeah, if they're bad it can cause oil consumption. Worn valve guides can also go along with the problem. Sounds like the "mechanic" probably threw a few parts in it and give it back to him half done.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OLHILLBILLY said:

Valve stem seals should have been replaced when the valves were. Yeah, if they're bad it can cause oil consumption. Worn valve guides can also go along with the problem. Sounds like the "mechanic" probably threw a few parts in it and give it back to him half done.

Ok so that does make it smoke. And ya he confessed that he hadnt replaced the seals rather he had used seals from another bike standing there for repairs as they werent available in the store at that time. 

He has said he will replace them for free. so lets hope for best.

And since mechanics are cheap in my country we kinda always go to them for any kinda repair. But Now I have come to realise doing or knowing stuff by yourself is far more trouble saving and feels good too.. on that way anyways.

Thanks.:)