Race Day Live: https://livestream.com/accounts/1543541/events/7168167

TV Schedule: Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports Go App @ 4:00 P.M. PST 

http://instagram.com/racerxonline

https://twitter.com/pulpmx

http://instagram.com/pulpmx

http://instagram.com/twmxdotcom

https://twitter.com/twmxdotcom

detroit-2017-track-map_0.jpg

I'm going to be there in person! Super excited....hope I don't get drunk and forget it all like last year

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

I'm going to be there in person! Super excited....hope I don't get drunk and forget it all like last year

That's part of the experience !!!!   Have a good time man :cheers:  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

Don't encourage me!emoji12.png

Half the fun is tailgating.  Hope you plan on having the "full" experience   :smirk:  

• Like 1

Half the fun is tailgating.  Hope you plan on having the "full" experience   :smirk:  

Usually I do indy and detroit....nothing comes close to redbud. I wake up days later wondering where the hell I'm at and what happened
  • Like 4

Just now, hondaman331 said:

Usually I do indy and detroit....nothing comes close to redbud. I wake up days later wondering where the hell I'm at and what happened

That race is one that has to be on all of our bucket lists.  Sounds pretty intense.  Not sure if I am too old to hang now though :smirk: 

• Like 2

That race is one that has to be on all of our bucket lists.  Sounds pretty intense.  Not sure if I am too old to hang now though :smirk: 

I go late Friday and go home Sunday afternoon. There are races all day and night, they have a sx track under the lights....last year I couldn't recall who won anything. 3 hours of sleep and 2 30 packs of Busch light!
  • Like 1

And, if the MX des Nation's ever does go to Red Bud, it'll be even more Epic!!!

There are tunnels everywhere so you can walk the whole perimeter. The middle gets nuts, dudes running around in helmets and boobies everywhere. Very inspiring
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, hondaman331 said:

There are tunnels everywhere so you can walk the whole perimeter. The middle gets nuts, dudes running around in helmets and boobies everywhere. Very inspiring

They usually are :smirk:  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fryboy said:

There's a animal section and family section, they are separated by a DMZ zone.  Use caution in the animal section, anything goes.  It has tamed down some from how it use to be in the past, have not seen any automobiles, bikes or porta potties burned in some years.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

There's a animal section and family section, they are separated by a DMZ zone.  Use caution in the animal section, anything goes.  It has tamed down some from how it use to be in the past, have not seen any automobiles, bikes or porta potties burned in some years.

It gets wild in the animal section eh? Better keep an eye out for any Kendrick llamas, they can be nasty.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

You need to stay up later!
  • Like 1

I use to work or vend there, got home late in the morning.

I camp right across from the night track, if you go I'll gladly give you a beer!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

I camp right across from the night track, if you go I'll gladly give you a beer!

where north south west?  thanks for the offer, might have to take you up on that.  I been only going to sunday's  Saturday's pro race last few years since I dont work it anymore, very temped to race the night track last yea, but did not pull the trigger.

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 1

where north south west?  thanks for the offer, might have to take you up on that.  I been only going to the pro race last few years since I dont work it anymore, very temped to race the night track last yea, but did not pull the trigger.

I never race, always end up with a beer in my hand. Stopped bringing a bike. I'm always like right by the main roadway, can watch night races from my site. There is a grassy area there where people sit and watch....I'm the drunk bastard camped in my jeep behind them...
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

I never race, always end up with a beer in my hand. Stopped bringing a bike. I'm always like right by the main roadway, can watch night races from my site. There is a grassy area there where people sit and watch....I'm the drunk bastard camped in my jeep behind them...

So you must be south of the night track across the drive?  Trying to think where you can watch at a distance, there's a little grass are on the east side between the track and redbud trail Rd, cannot camp there.  You must be across the drive south side?  To get a good spot there, you have to get there early, other wise you be way over by the entrance.

I use to love racing the night track back in the day, small tight supercross style track.  On sunday the pro track, the day after the pro race is seriously rutted and they leave it that way for the amateurs to see the lines the pros use.  I don't hardly race anymore, but open ride many race tracks.  Racing takes all day or a good part of it and you only get a few mins of ride time, I rather ride a track that I can get 1-2hrs of ride time in.   

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 1

So you must be south of the night track across the drive?  Trying to think where you can watch at a distance, there's a little grass are on the east side between the track and redbud trail Rd, cannot camp there.  You must be across the drive south side?  To get a good spot there, you have to get there early, other wise you be way over by the entrance.
I use to love racing the night track back in the day, small tight supercross style track.  The pro track day after the pro race is seriously rutted and they leave it that way for the amateurs to see the lines the pros use.  I don't hardly race anymore, but open ride many race tracks.  Racing takes all day or a good part of it and you only get a few mins of ride time, I rather ride a track that I can ride on for 1-2hrs.   

I usually get there early. I'm not between track and redbud trail. I would go past that area. I will navigate you to me in July! And yeah, it's just way to long of a wait for night track motos. Sunday on the pro track would be my pick!
  • Like 1