Which Air Filter Oil / Cleaner?

So I traded a pretty nice AR15 for a bike.  The bike I originally got was an 08 kx450f.  It was a nice bike.  Much like the 07 kx450f I used to own.  But I had the bike maybe 1 month and decided I'd rather have a 2 stroke.  So I sold the bike, and picked up an 04 CR250.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Very clean, mostly stock bike.  

Right now I am going through it to make sure it jetted and running right.  Its been maybe 8 years since I was on one of them.  I grew up with them and I was a teenager the last time I cleaned an air filter on a 2 stroke.   I have a k&n cleaner/oil combo kit I got from autozone.  I used to use this when cleaning the yz450f quad I had years back, but that quad had a k&n filter, and perhaps this won't work on my bike?  The filter on my bike is a Twin Air filter though I'm not sure if this is stock or not.  

I'll clean with soap then.  Thats what I used to do back in the day.  Think there is any reason not to use the spray-type k&n oil on it?  Should I get something else?  Any air filter oil recommendations?  

Yeah I second the no toil.

I buy a large bottle of no toil cleaner & large bottle of the red no toil oil.
Clean my filter every ride as per the instructions and oil before every ride

A bottle of each lasts a year, I ride nearly every weekend. Top notch stuff

• Like 1