Xtrainer tranny oil

Hi all,
I bought my Xtrainer about 6 weeks ago and it's been great.  Put in the kickstart, pulled off everything that I didn't need (horn, light, etc)  and am just getting into figuring out the suspension alterations for the trails I frequent.
One thing that I noticed was the clutch dragged some while disengaged.   I encountered one nasty false neutral between fifth and sixth gear also that is likely due to that.  I'm admittedly hard on clutches,  as I like to keep things a gear high coming out of turns and use the clutch to get there.  I also use the clutch a lot in really tight trail situations...even with the great torque of the 300 , it just works better for me that way.  So...the clutch can squeal a bit under those conditions also.
So rather than stick in more motul, I tried some Rotella T synthetic that I've used in some of my bikes.  Ugh.  No improvement at all.
I also own some older smokers, including a rebuilt Suzuki RMX 250.  It had problems with clutch dragging also, so I tried different oils and finally settled on Type F automatic tranny fluid.  That made a huge difference, as I could now bump start the Suzuki and kickstart it while in gear (on a good day, LOL.)
So I tried the Type F with the Xtrainer...and it cured the clutch problems.  No more squeal, no more false neutral.  
Not trying to start an oil war, just telling how it works for me, so if you experience similar issues you might want to give it a try.