Aftermarket mods

The bike is pretty good as is. Some things to consider:

1. Stiffer Clutch Springs - the lever feels softer after installing the springs
2. After market chain, sprockets, guides
3. Hammerhead shift lever - i wear boots size 11 and bought a longer shift lever. Helps a little with shifting
4. Dump the stock front tire - Comes with MX51 and it is the worst tire ever made in my opinion. It is actually discontinued.

Everything else is pretty good stock in my opinion and the bike has plenty of adjustments. If you are a taller rider, moving the footpegs down makes big difference. I am 5'11 and when i moved the pegs down, the difference actually surprised me.

The bike is pretty good as is. Some things to consider:

1. Stiffer Clutch Springs - the lever feels softer after installing the springs
2. After market chain, sprockets, guides
3. Hammerhead shift lever - i wear boots size 11 and bought a longer shift lever. Helps a little with shifting
4. Dump the stock front tire - Comes with MX51 and it is the worst tire ever made in my opinion. It is actually discontinued.

Everything else is pretty good stock in my opinion and the bike has plenty of adjustments. If you are a taller rider, moving the footpegs down makes big difference. I am 5'11 and when i moved the pegs down, the difference actually surprised me.

What is a good front tire?

I agree with everything listed above. Ive had good luck with the dunlop mx32 (mx3s now?) front tire/ mx52 rear. I also moved the pegs down and am happy with how it feels. The stock bars work for my 6'2, 200lb frame but the suspension didnt . If your happy with the power then look into the mods listed above, and get the suspension set up for you. You shouldnt have any complaints after that, its a great bike

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex_3401 said:

What is a good front tire?

I like bridgestone that used to come on the bike. Cheaper and last longer but are getting harder to find