Hard Enduro Outta Western Australia

20 hours ago, filterx said:

Funny enough and it never ceases to amaze me but other than some of the plants, that looks a lot like my local trails in the PNW of BC Canada ?

Gettin the first proper rains of autumn/winter (riding season) so its just startin to come nice out there, greening up. Right down in the valleys its like a storybook, picture perfect like creek at the beginning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, livefivetwofive said:

Gettin the first proper rains of autumn/winter (riding season) so its just startin to come nice out there, greening up. Right down in the valleys its like a storybook, picture perfect like creek at the beginning.

Ya your going into your fall and were FINALLY getting into spring/summer ? and its been monsoon raing for a month which is good cus its getting rid of the snow we normally don't get.

This an older video of my local trails and another local rider and might give you an idea of what the PNW rain forest of BC Canada looks like most of the year

Edited by filterx
  • Like 1

On 25/03/2017 at 8:43 AM, filterx said:

Ya your going into your fall and were FINALLY getting into spring/summer ? and its been monsoon raing for a month which is good cus its getting rid of the snow we normally don't get.

This an older video of my local trails and another local rider and might give you an idea of what the PNW rain forest of BC Canada looks like most of the year

oh wow yeh nar thats more of a wonderland again with all that moss cover.

• Like 1