Look.............

Be careful... When you feed them it's difficult to make them leave.

• Like 5

Oh boy! I love mine! It's not as expensive and great as an orange pumpkin but only Cinderella has those. It's just great. Be sure to do all the TT mods before riding it.  :devil:

Edited by Charles De Mar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Charles De Mar said:

Oh boy! I love mine! It's not as expensive and great as an orange pumpkin but only Cinderella has those. It's just great. Be sure to do all the TT mods before riding it.  :devil:

Oops!

Rode it all afternoon. Didn't do the first mod. :ride:

I did, however, check it out pretty good, set the controls to my liking, checked all the fluid levels, and took it easy. I think I'm gonna like it......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dmrogers said:

Oops!

Rode it all afternoon. Didn't do the first mod. :ride:

I did, however, check it out pretty good, set the controls to my liking, checked all the fluid levels, and took it easy. I think I'm gonna like it......

I'm into handguards, rad guards, skid plate, grips, fork bleeders and trail tech vapor. I did pick up a used Clark tank that has not been installed yet. I'm fixing on having two tanks that can be swapped out depending on needs. Enjoy the old proven technology. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Daniello said:

Nice!

I wonder why they don't make these with a plate and lightning off factory...

UK got them. Heard the stator is crap tho. 

5 minutes ago, Charles De Mar said:

I'm into handguards, rad guards , skid plate , grips, fork bleeders and trail tech vapor. I did pick up a used Clark tank that has not been installed yet. I'm fixing on having two tanks that can be swapped out depending on needs. Enjoy the old proven technology. 

I'll probably get some bush guards, rad guards and the vapor. I like a computer that can keep up with hours & miles. Plus, I like to time myself when riding on the trails (makes me feel young again).

• Like 1

Sweet rig!
I put the GYTR 8.4 oz flywheel in mine. Absolutely love it. So much smoother with next to no power loss! I've had mine 6 months or so though so I've had the time and money to put mods into mine

• Like 1

What Mods are you guys talking about? Ive got a 2017 x and so far ive put on bark busters, suzuki needle, and a RB Head. Looking at getting the GYTR flywheel next. Am I missing anything?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dconer1 said:

What Mods are you guys talking about? Ive got a 2017 x and so far ive put on bark busters, suzuki needle, and a RB Head. Looking at getting the GYTR flywheel next. Am I missing anything?

I don't think you are missing anything. Of course, there are a lot of things you can do to the bike, but I'm just gonna ride mine. 

Eventually I'll probably do some mods, maybe the head work, since that sounds like a solid mod. I've been spending some major coin on the KTM and that is slowing down. I just want to ride and enjoy them.

I added the GYTR Fww and love it. Also had race tech suspension set up for my weight and gold valves. Great bike.

OP did you do a chassis prep? My 2015 YZ needed it, as do pretty much all new dirt bikes. Just curious! She's a beaut, congrats.

ITPROCA, you should fix the routing on your brake hose if you haven't already. Would suck to get it ripped off or broken not being tucked inside the fork guard.

• Like 2

OP did you do a chassis prep? My 2015 YZ needed it, as do pretty much all new dirt bikes. Just curious! She's a beaut, congrats.

ITPROCA, you should fix the routing on your brake hose if you haven't already. Would suck to get it ripped off or broken not being tucked inside the fork guard.

Thanks, and yes did fix after pic:)