Sunday, Sunday, Sunday..!

Riding my favorite local spot on Sunday *cough* menifee *cough* elsinore.. Got a pretty good 50mi loop through the hills out here. Open invite to come test ur skill and/or will on some tough terrain. Plated or not, it is all considered BLm land but I can't make any guarantees. I would consider this a hard intermediate ride with a lot of rocky, rutted hillclimbs and some fast double/single track. Message me if interested in taking the tour..
IMG_1490317693.843561.jpg

• Like 4

checking out that area on a ride is still on my shit to do list but there's a race sunday.

• Like 1

I recently went drove out to Riverside, the drive ain't worth 60 minutes of riding!

• Like 1

I recently went drove out to Riverside, the drive ain't worth 60 minutes of riding!

But u don't ride?

2 hours ago, DaBadazZ said:

But u don't ride?

Lmao I ride more than you and Droll combined. I don't post my sh!t on TT. I look/read about you goof balls.

Lmao I ride more than you and Droll combined. I don't post my sh!t on TT. I look/read about you goof balls.

*makes jerkoff motion*

What time? And we're is your starting point? 

Around 9 or so.. I will pm u an exact location if u decide to go ..

checking out that area on a ride is still on my shit to do list but there's a race sunday.

Gonna iron man it?

11 hours ago, Car Salesman Matt said:

bernard rides a quad

Don't be a hater because you don't have options. :lol:

I don't suppose there is a place were I could meet up with you a bit later in the day? Say around noon??  I usally ride later in the day.    I know it might be kind of hit and miss for time and location but I work nights and early AM is a stretch for me.  That is IF I can even make this ride because of the current project/job I'm on, kinda depends on how far I get tomorrow.  Anyways let me know what you think ok.